Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Single Player Load Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I start FL via launcher and get killed there is an auto save to reload the game from. How to load this auto save after shutting down FL completely?
Discovery automatically deletes any save game when you start the game. Since all Freelancer saves go to the same folder, it'll even delete vanilla saves. If you have save files from a non-discovery mod in your folder, Freelancer will CTD on startup.
Does that mean that I cant continue discovery single player progress over multiple sessions if I shut down the game?

Does that mean that I cant load even a vanila single player game after I start discovery?

Or is there a way to make continuity over multiple session work in either vanila or discovery?
Move your save files to a different folder before starting up Discovery, then move them back when wanting to load a game in another mod. I don't know if there's a way to keep playing the same save file on the current Discovery SP
Dont have any other mods just vanilla n discovery. actually tried but cant even play vanilla. crashes the moment i hit new game. i think i may have something to do with display settings coz other options r still working with a reduced resolution n part of the screen going off screen.

having some internet issue atm so cant play discovery online either except from scratch to end of session.