Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ARGGG... FRESH MEAT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I started playing this game 3 days ago and really enjoyed the mod itself as well as the friendly and helpfull community. It was quite hard to start in the first place because I played Freelancer years ago and the mod is very different from the original game, but with all your helps and advices, I can't stop now!

Special thank to Xeno.Miner, the good trader (sorry I forgot your name, I have goldfish memory, but I will remember when I see it) and Homeros for teaching me the very basic things and trade routes.

My in game name is Heartbreaker, and my future characters will have the RJF- tag (Raijin's Fleet) so everyome can recognize me easily. Even I am not really good with English but I really want to make more friends and enemies here, to enjoy the game together and to do some role play soon.
welcome to the server! I hope and wish you a great time here and have fun making new friends.
Good luck and see you in space , pilot!
Welcome, have fun.
(12-19-2016, 02:21 PM)Raijin Wrote: [ -> ]........

Special thank to Xeno.Miner, the good trader (sorry I forgot your name, I have goldfish memory, but I will remember when I see it) and Homeros for teaching me the very basic things and trade routes.

Wink See ya laddie ingame. Help others one day too.
Hello, Greetings, **Big Wave** and Welcome!
Mmmmmmmmmeat. Hello, read the rules, take your Cardamine, pray five times a day towards Omicron Iota and enjoy every second of it, or else!