Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ingenuus R&D: Lab 009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ingenuus labs: 009. Capital ship lab.

I have arrived to Livadia shipyard to equip my ship with new components and research equipment. Everything was pretty much ready and the installment was quick.

The engine is completely new, from top to bottom. It works perfectly and silently. Its currently in a prototype stage so no other ship than this one actually has it.

[Image: lVuAyXr.png]

The XFT-557-R8N model. Completely new. It will allow my ship to mount better guns for protection later on. Its also compatible with any kind of additional tech like cloaks, hyper drives, Cloak disruptors and survey modules. Its power provides Life support at all times, even when the ship is critically damaged.

[Image: f0Cdq9z.png]

The Command center is made with a brand new, bluish glow color so it does not hurt my eyes when I look at it. It will be mostly used for planet scanning. Minerals, materials and any other points of interest. EVE, the AI of the ship has the system working already at full potential and is good to go.

[Image: 6llLfIU.png]

The medical bay has been completely reworked with additional equipment for helping patients. It is also made as a research lab for any... special humans that we collect on our journey. More to it, it has an equipment room for research and med corps that reside on the ship.

Ship entry ends here, with more upgrades to come by.