Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eliza Valdez Cyber Feetpack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Finished the RP with Steiner. Updated the wiki page as well. Feedback is welcome as always.

(04-27-2017, 05:05 PM)-Rax- Wrote: [ -> ]She could be hotter.

www.niceme.me
I'm not sure if you really should be promoting this kind of memery attitude on a roleplay server.
(05-20-2017, 04:53 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if you really should be promoting this kind of memery attitude on a roleplay server.

The character itself or how the feedback thread is made? Because the feedback thread is part of the OORP forums as far as I'm aware.
Wiki, and some of the sheepposting in comms.
Need to agree with Nyx here, it's not like that your memes aren't funny, but they are not fitting into a char feedback, nor in the char section on the wiki.
>nyx unironically complaining about a "memery attitude" to RP

Posts like this are why I still check the forums every so often (mm)
(05-20-2017, 05:36 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]>nyx unironically complaining about a "memery attitude" to RP

Posts like this are why I still check the forums every so often (mm)

"roleplay is required here. "

I don't meme, only in flood. There's nothing wrong with having light-hearted characters but bringing memes out is just dumb
(05-20-2017, 05:39 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]I don't meme, only in flood. There's nothing wrong with having light-hearted characters but bringing memes out is just dumb[/color]

Would be nice if you can point me to which comms you consider crossing the light-hearted and being meme.

(05-20-2017, 05:12 PM)Kijiro Nambu Wrote: [ -> ]nor in the char section on the wiki.

To be honest from what I got from people wiki was mostly dead. I might try to put on a serious bio in the future, but I'm not sure if I'll have the free time.
They were invis'd but that event thread that was open to all comes to mind.

Yeah, but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Nyx.

Talk more ***** about how serious you play (or have played) your characters. It's an absolute joke that you'd call someone else out on the same thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10