Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eliza Valdez Cyber Feetpack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've never made a meme character, and my available characters are pretty serious.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a meme.

(exception being spazzy peer pressuring me into making a hogosha long ago ): )
(05-20-2017, 05:42 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]They were invis'd but that event thread that was open to all comes to mind.

You mean that exactly 1 comm response I did that indeed was a meme and got invisible'd right away without any damage to the thread itself. Oh well if it's just that one then I guess it's not a big issue, right? Considering I have 20+ other comms that aren't such.
Hello vasko friend
I'd say your character is solid but seeing borderline oorp-esque comments ingame is giving it a slight distaste, the stuff that you post represents yourself still sticks y'know. Wiki page doesn't help that. Just noting my opinion from what I've seen, but I've barely directly interacted with you so I really can't say much. Like, as a bystander.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1860222

(doesn't help that Tal is pretty much a meme in his own regard)

All in all, I'm just trying to say joking around too much can make the opinions of you linger, since I've seen some of this stuff ingame too a while ago.
(05-20-2017, 05:54 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello vasko friend

pls, post serious feedback only. :>
i dont make myself a meme other people do
I think you're an bad.

But a good bad.
pls rate this feedback eleven out of ten :J
It's that time of the year in which I ask for feedback. And to not make this an empty bump post I'm linking some of my video recordings of Valdez's adventures as well.

July 25, 824AS - Being bad influence to Sombra

July 29, 824AS - Solo Adventures in Sigmas

July 30, 824AS - Being bad influence to Sombra part 2
August 17, 824AS - Solo adventures in Omicrons

October 10, 824AS - It's cyber if you consider shooting people cyber
You should link the dickbutt post here as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10