Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Legate re-imagined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title says it all.

Link

Feedback ... etc are welcomed
looks like a transport tbh
PvP-wise probably the way better model, but I'd miss the very corsair design of the current Legate. The model looks nice, but very rusty. Maybe add some black for contrast. (sun)

EDIT: Would be a great Corsair Carrier!
I like it. I'd most likely buy it.

Also this:

(12-23-2016, 08:16 PM)James.HELLFIRE.Rascal Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice.

But I'd give it multiple engines instead of a big one.

(12-23-2016, 08:17 PM)Petitioner Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2016, 08:11 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Would be a great Corsair Carrier!

Seconded.
Hey, you have quite a few details that need fixing: The normals on the center panels in the midsection are reversed, and your symmetry line threshold doesnt connect the panel at the bottom. Aside from that, if this is supposed to be a capital ship, you're sacrificing a lot of detail with so few polygons. along with this, you're also losing texture detail in your UV's, so bear in mind additional faces can easily be tiled instead of stretched, like the panels on the top of the ship.

Edit: On closer inspection: Hidden end caps of cylinders do not need to have faces; you can save 25-100 tris just by removing those.
Looks nice.

But I'd give it multiple engines instead of a big one.
(12-23-2016, 08:11 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Would be a great Corsair Carrier!

Seconded.
Looks like a dinosaur. Also has too much shape repetition.
(12-23-2016, 08:16 PM)Erzie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, you have quite a few details that need fixing: The normals on the center panels in the midsection are reversed, and your symmetry line threshold doesnt connect the panel at the bottom. Aside from that, if this is supposed to be a capital ship, you're sacrificing a lot of detail with so few polygons. along with this, you're also losing texture detail in your UV's, so bear in mind additional faces can easily be tiled instead of stretched, like the panels on the top of the ship.

Edit: On closer inspection: Hidden end caps of cylinders do not need to have faces; you can save 25-100 tris just by removing those.

Welp... mistakes have crept in. Thanks for pointing it out

pls no, don't change legate to a carrier it will be useless like other carriers please.

Also that model doesnt look like a dreadnought
Pages: 1 2 3