Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Computer Crash Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know a lot of people here on Skype I normally talk with noticed I wasn't here at all today. What happened was, my laptop that I normally use crashes a few moments after it lands on the desktop. I can't do anything to fix it normally because there's not a big enough span of time to do anything without being a professional IT or whatever.

So, any of my friends who sees this, I will be unable to post responses to anything in CR, BD, or any other faction I am currently in until sometime next year in January.
(12-24-2016, 02:17 AM)Emperor Cao Cao Wrote: [ -> ]I know a lot of people here on Skype I normally talk with noticed I wasn't here at all today. What happened was, my laptop that I normally use crashes a few moments after it lands on the desktop. I can't do anything to fix it normally because there's not a big enough span of time to do anything without being a professional IT or whatever.

So, any of my friends who sees this, I will be unable to post responses to anything in CR, BD, or any other faction I am currently in until sometime next year in January.

What OS do you have?