Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IONCROSS Runtime Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When opening IONCROSS FCE, I'm getting runtime error "70" before it closes. What gives?
I am also having a similar problem with the IONCROSS character editor when I try to use it with Discovery (latest) activated. I get runtime error 76 when I start it.

Runtime error 76 is "path not found". Seeing as it immediately closes and won't let me specify a path, this seems like a pretty big glitch. Any workarounds?

I have looked through the forums and I found nothing relating to this particular error, I have copied across the gamedata text files, I have got VB installed but nothing is fixing this.
with ioncrss server operator i get:

component 'tabctl32.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

so it aint working for me
' Wrote:with ioncrss server operator i get:

component 'tabctl32.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

so it aint working for me
i get run time 6 overflow then i try again 70 access denied
my ioncross character editor gives 'path not found' error
Does anyone know how to fix it?
When I first installed IONCROSS on my new computer I got the same thing, I got it working and then all of a sudden it destroys itself again. I uninstall it and I am currently trying various methods to get it back to working.
Do PM me when you find a way to make it work
Just use fl companion for all your trading needs:P
I dont need to trade. I want to edit my SP savegames
i have also had problems with using the ioncross server operator and i posted a topic, but i cant find it any more. cannon told me that it was old and glitchy and that i should use freelancer acount manager (if memory serves). there is a link to the download in the topic, but as i said i cant remember where it is. i however could not get that to work either, and by chance tried ioncross, and it suddenly worked. (i had th same problem as final dragon i think. also if u are using windows 7 i think it causes problems with the save paths etc
Pages: 1 2