Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gustav Graves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...communication established...
...searching patterns...
...encoding message...
...heisenberg relay err...
...freeport 8 relay err...
...barrier gate relay err...
...freeport 6 relay err...
...freeport 2 relay err...
...freeport 11 OK...
...recepients applied...

Mr Gustav.

Like we talked around Malta about the Cardamine for personal use, I am happy to see that Lane Hackers still keep good relations with their old friends and even visit us to Omicron Alpha.
The negotiated amount was sent to your account as a payment for the data you had proposed to me.
I do hope the Cardamine you had received is of the quality you had been looking for. The purest Orange Dream shipment you could ever receive and enjoy for a longer time.
Please do send the requested blackmail towards this relay. I entrust the safety of encrypted message to you.
I do appreciate the unshaken trade between Malta and Liberty.

Lancemaster of the LaValette Family,
Grifo LaValette
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Gustav.Graves..recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 101d.png][Image: 3.png]

Ah, Mr. LaValette, a pleasure. I'm glad to say that the product has been up to snuff, not that there was ever any doubt. I have to admit that I have a weakness for the culinary arts, trivial they might be, and enjoying Malta's finest during this soothing activity is always appreciated. Rest assured that, should there ever be a need to obtain something more sophisticated, I will think about you.

Take good care, sir.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...