Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: XT-22"Ramona"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
XT-22"Ramona" has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.8 Cheating - This includes editing game INI files, or using third party software to gain advantages over vanila Discovery Freelancer installations as well as running the game above 155 FPS. Admin-approved visual mods are allowed.

Consequences: Ban

Modifying the amount gained while mining.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(12-28-2016, 08:49 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
XT-22"Ramona" has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.8 Cheating - This includes editing game INI files, or using third party software to gain advantages over vanila Discovery Freelancer installations as well as running the game above 155 FPS. Admin-approved visual mods are allowed.

Consequences: Ban

Modifying the amount gained while mining.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

I don't understand what do you mean by "Modifying the amount gained while mining." i didn't mined or modify anything.Was hauling coal and that is about all
The Server Anti-Cheat is coming up with the fact that you have modified some Files, namely the Mining one.

I would suggest that you either restore the File back to its default state or you do a complete re-install of the Game.
(12-28-2016, 01:09 PM)Elrika Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand what do you mean by "Modifying the amount gained while mining." i didn't mined or modify anything.Was hauling coal and that is about all

Please don't play the innocence card you had to know what to edit in order to increase it, at best we would have to clean your account in case of an unban because we can't let you have that cheated money
This is a mistake.Ramona is a "Colossus" Rheinland Train i didn't modify nothing stop acusing me of that.I didn't haul more than 2 years with it just to simply " at best we would have to clean your account" i put a lot of time and work there
More ships have been flagged not just this one, we only mentioned it to get your attention so you know where to post
I'm currently on phone so I won't be available further for today
Well i still don't understand what exact 'we only mentioned it to get your attention so you know where to post' this means so help?
Basically, we require that you do a complete re-install of your Game, thereby negating any chance that any of the Files are modified.

Once you have done that, and Posted here to that fact, we can allow you back in the Game.
I did't a uninstall using RevoUninstaller who is searching leftovers.
And a clear installl.Can i do something more to improve the installing of the game?
All done,can i get in game now please? Cool
Pages: 1 2