Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sup Everyone!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day people! It's good to be back!

Let me introduce myself, i'm armund pagasi, this is my....Third time returning to the game? Something like that, i'm not that new but perhaps there's A LOT of stuff to learn since 4.87 (?) anyway, i was a trader with the now extinct and old Liberty Trade Shipping and after that with gateway shipping, I'm all about that trade babe!, so if you read this and need someone to transport something from A to B, feel free to find me in Space, i'll appreciate the help.

(I Apologize for any error in my grammar, english is not my mothertongue, i'm more a spanish-like guy)
Also, can you guys tell me the hell happened during my "vacations" are we still in war?
First, welcome back. Always good to see an old member return.

(12-29-2016, 03:07 AM)Armund.Pagasi Wrote: [ -> ]Also, can you guys tell me the hell happened during my "vacations" are we still in war?
Someone once said checking the Discovery Memes was the best way to regain lost knowledge in a easy and funny manor.

I'll see you somewhere in the server, eventually.
(12-29-2016, 03:07 AM)Armund.Pagasi Wrote: [ -> ]i'm more a spanish-like guy

Welcome back to Disco spanish-like guy (y)

And yes, trade is life!

they're two they're four they're six they're eight, shunting trucks and hauling freight, red and green and brown and blue they're the really useful crew **Thomas the tank engine - Incase you didn't know

See you in space mate!

If you like moving stuff check out BMF|(Bretonia Mining & fabrications).. they're a top bunch of guys!