Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

i have uninstalled the game, then tried to reinstall it, but it stop the install quickly( error opening file DSlauncher) i have downloaded the iso again to try, but same thing!

have you an idea on it?

thanks by advance for your answers

NoMe
Maybe turn off your antivirus, it may sometimes block the instalation.
sound to me like youre iso is corrupted. try to download a new one and store it on you,re most recent storage device. see if that changes things, i think the one you use now has broken sectors and thus lost data.
i made the install without antivirus, and, the new iso downloaded, is this one in the download mod forum.

in case i will try to find a new iso somewhere, if you have some links, it could help!

thanks for fast answers
well like i said, maybe you downloaded a new iso but is the storage device it went on to corupted. try to redownload and select an diferent storage device if posible.
try run it with admin rights
i am a BIG *truffe* it work now, only superantispyware was not disabled, it has probably detected something wrong for it!

thanks all and sorry for the alert

i have reinstalled the game to see if my lag ingame is changed with this new installation.

i will post the new info later
Alright, well glad to be of help (sort of i gues) and good luck , hope the lag will disapear now