Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Semi returning player here, played for a while a year or two ago but had no forum presence.

Character name is Anthony_William, I hope to have some more fun here in the coming days as I iron out my wifi and router issues.
Heyo Have fun and please have the correct IFF, I am tired of seeing wrong IFF's ingame <3
Welcome back!!! From 1 year... there are some changes as you already seen hehehe.

Usually im In pennsylvania, feel free to contact me if you need anything!
Thanks for the welcome, guys. Currently grinding rep for the Bounty Hunters Guild to get the proper ID Smile

I'll have a proper avatar and everything in due time, I suppose. This crappy netbook runs Freelancer fine but my desktop won't for some reason.
(12-31-2016, 09:18 AM)Calnus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome, guys. Currently grinding rep for the Bounty Hunters Guild to get the proper ID Smile

I'll have a proper avatar and everything in due time, I suppose. This crappy netbook runs Freelancer fine but my desktop won't for some reason.

Hey, take a check in "/showrestarts" in game, all factions have their own restart template for help getting the ID+IFF.

Happy new year!
Oh, cool, thanks for the info.
(01-01-2017, 01:46 AM)Calnus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, cool, thanks for the info.

wops... I forgot to mention, the Restart command only works in low level ships, not sure what level, below 25 i think... and also, with 100.000$ its too much money for the restart, just transfer everything to another character will drain enough money/level for to use it.