Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To admins: NOTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is no need for this thread anymore. I did not set off any cheat warnings or what not. Please delete this thread
your "bank" accounts will get deleted in 1 week because you don't have more then 15mins of activity on each of em
also.. for this kind of stuff you may want to make a player request because it will get our attention faster and some information don't require to be made public Wink
(01-01-2017, 02:56 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]your "bank" accounts will get deleted in 1 week because you don't have more then 15mins of activity on each of em
also.. for this kind of stuff you may want to make a player request because it will get our attention faster and some information don't require to be made public Wink

If- i "play" 15 mins, will they be "secured"?
And Alright, next time - if there is a need, I'll post in the player requests.
(01-01-2017, 05:44 AM)Delithor Wrote: [ -> ]If- i "play" 15 mins, will they be "secured"?
for another 6 months before will be wiped due to inactivity.
You will need to log into them every x months and undock or buy/sell stuff so the game will update your character file.
(01-01-2017, 10:30 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2017, 05:44 AM)Delithor Wrote: [ -> ]If- i "play" 15 mins, will they be "secured"?
You will need to log into them every x months and undock or buy/sell stuff so the game will update your character file.

Noted. Thank you very much.
(01-02-2017, 05:38 PM)Delithor Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2017, 10:30 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]

Noted. Thank you very much.

I've been doing a similar thing with the ships on my account for months now.

I don't play very often these days, but I don't want to lose any of my ships, so I usually manage to get on at least once a month and fly each of them for a bit, usually from one station to the next if it's a trader or a simple mission if it's not.

Even my 'zoomie' gets a bit of a burn.