Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enma Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

• <//transmission.encryption: m0t0rol4

Delayed Happy New Year, Enma! I wish you happiness, love (someone that is as into BDSM as you) and much luck and wealth!

P.S. I don't know when your birthday is so I decided to make you a present now. Enjoy!
  • <//Decoding binary stream...
  • <//End of stream reached...
Love and hugs,
Eliza <3

<//Transmission ended...
[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

My dear,

thank you and have a happy New Year. I wish you to be loved and to have a bit better financial status. Hopefully you will get those at once and finally will find your happiness.

As for the present, that's not exactly what I like, to be honest, but close enough. I feel like to gift something to you, but I'm clueless on what excatly. Perhaps, you can tell what you need, so I won't make a useless present. That would be a shame.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola familia.
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Rochester Base, New York

• <//transmission.encryption: m0t0rol4

The fact you're saying this is close enough slightly frightens me, Enma. It's actually a pinup calendar of Queen Carina of Bretonia that I thought would be thematic with the recent warming up of relations between our Nation and their Kingdom. It was wacky enough that I knew I had to give it to you.

I've somewhat solved my financial issues, thank you. Did some work for the National Council and they paid well. Love on the other hand is a harder subject but I remain faithful of the future.

As for what I want as a gift? Peace on Malta would be a good thing with the recent genitalia measurement contest between the National Council and the "rebels" or whatever they call themselves that support the 101st. Think you can arrange Martial Law on Malta that will keep the peace?

So yeah, anyways, how you've been? We sorta lost touch. Anything interesting going on with you?

Love,
Eliza

<//Transmission ended...
[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Eliza,

this that you are asking is kinda complicated. I already had something similar in mind and we can just do something about it.

As for me, I'm doing good, but it could be better. It seems like I'm getting bored of life and such. Work is still keeping me in tense, somehow. I'm glad that you have managed to make some money? Is anything else happened while we didn't have a contact?

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola familia.