Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: battlefield 2142
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just recently started playing this game and wanted to know if anyone else here played it.
I personally enjoy the game alot..except getting Perforated by a EU walker for some reason i dont enjoy that at all..

oh and playing on a 48 person or higher server with 1gigram apparently isnt a good idea..lol
i play BF2 and BF2142....was doing EMP nades spam in BF2142 and getting the highest point in-game without killing a single enemy......and in BF2 i am a sniper with TV missile..
I play both BF2142 and BF2. If you want my profile names, give me a PM. I've been playing for awhile and I play quite a bit on weekends.
If you can, for 2142, get the Northern Strike mod. Gives some pretty kool extra maps and you gain some free unlocks with NS awards.

For BF2, get the Armored Assault add-on. They're both well worth the extra few $$.
I have both and they're actually awesome..

For some reason though, my internet messes up the second I connect to a server on either game.
Which sucks because I haven't been able to play since I upgraded my PC, which I upgraded to play those games better!

I'm a Field Commissar in BF2142 and a Gunnery Sergeant in BF2, what about you guys?
Gunnery Sgt. in BF2
Warrant Officer Gold in 2142.

My new machine plays any game rather well. It was payment for a photography contract that I completed.
Played it, crap game, 1001 bug..

Play BF 1942, it's the best of them all.
2142 can be a nice game - if you're playing on the right server and with the right people. Frankly said, most public servers are pretty crappy, nobody uses VOIP, everybody's just killhunting etc.. If you like playing tactically, visit the TacticalGamer.com server (I know, I sound like a darn spambot, but hey, if it weren't for TG I wouldn't be playing 2142 at all;)).
if anyone's interested my ingame name is ZioDengoru and im at some lance corporal rank forgot which theirs to many..

My K/D ratio isnt good so i focus on helping team mates lol

anyway add me if you want and yell if you need supply's!
Played whole series of BF games. BF2 seems like the best, while 2142 is complitly failed game, due to connection bugs. Vietnam did not get any new revolutionary thing from older BF1942, so Vietnam could also be consider as failed.
Back in 2002 or 3, BF1942 was a new type of game, and it it still very impresive.
You can always see around 2000 chaps playing BF1942, while Vietnam and 2142 servers suffer from little attention.

http://mtsclan.com/bf2/?pid=41108958

Well this is a new acc so its not that good just yet, but ill make sure to update it once and a while.
Pages: 1 2