Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! =)

I'm Fizzys, or Moroes as my main ingame Junker character is called. I joined the discovery freelancer community not too long ago. I've come on and off mostly, last time I played was back when Rheinland was doing warfare versus Liberty hehe, so was a while ago. Managed to remember this old account I apparently made back then (totally forgot I ever made a forum account).

Ingame I'll mostly be on my Junker flying around with my irl friend Henrique, who also recently joined again, but am interested in joining an official faction so hope to become more involved on the server.

For anyone's interest, my characters that I have been using ingame are Moroes, Auros & Torno.

If you see me ingame I'm always up to do new stuff, just beware that my RP is terrible. Definitely needs some improvement Smile

Cheers!
Hello and welcome back!
Make sure to get familiarized with the serve rules, you can find them right here : http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me, white named forum members and, in game any [Angels] tagged players.

You should ,as well, join a faction, it will improve your role play and the most important : have fun!
Thanks! Yeah I'll probably have to read them again from time to time to check with the RP-rules Wink

Also, forgot to say kudos to JohnyWalker, Mason and Silver for being supportive and helping a returning noob out =)