Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Spectre Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well.. I guess it had to happen sooner or later...

Some knew, but the majority wasn't aware so I'll make it known here. For about three months to.. I don't even know when, odds are I won't be able to log or really do much on the forums. I'm heading off to basic training so I can learn how to essentially be an Army grunt. I'm scheduled to ship off in about a week on the 17th, and I just wanted to say that, while I do plan to come back when I can, the Discovery I'm leaving soon will no doubt be much different than when I come back.

I'm not too sure what'll happen once I do ship off, so I'm understandably anxious, but I'm more than ready for it. The RP's been fantastic, and the ooRP nearly as good, and I'm hoping that it's just the three months before I can continue with my work here. It goes without saying that my activity in the factions I'm in (which is quite a lot now that I look back.. and down at my signature..) will come to a grinding halt, but once I'm back, I'm more than prepared to jump right back in.

Wish me luck, gents and gals. The future awaits..

#DeleteGallia
#DeleteCore
#27TurretsOfFreedom
Acknowledged Freeport 7. See you in about two weeks.

I promise we will somehow get a Valor for the 72nd before you come back. Inferno promise.
Good luck at basic. You'll be back.
Good luck mate, when you come back I want to see you blind jumping an Overlord into Delta again
Best of luck, Spectre, come back in one piece! And don't drink too much beer!
You'll do great. Good luck Spectre.
(Loud, thunderous music blares over the land as a beam of light shines from space above. The clouds part as the figure descends, making way for his star and striped companions. Eagles and Donald Trump soar overhead as the tunes of the land of the free sound the return.)

'sup.
IT'S SPEC
[15:37:44] Spectre (ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ): Ey mate
[16:17:35] Inferno|Antioch - 72nd|: WAT

SPEC IS BACK.

I lied about the Valor. No one wanted to give us one.
We miss u fam
Bumping this because I like bumping old threads, and because I couldn't be bothered to make another one.

I won't be as active as I have been for the foreseeable future, as I'm going off to the local Job Corps to learn IT for game design. Looking forward to it, but I'll still have time for Disco when I'm able.

Obviously though, I've got to focus on what I'm there for, since I know already what it's like not keeping my eye on the ball.

Ciao.
Pages: 1 2