Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help Please -- Need Access to Contacts List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help with a tech issue that I haven't been able to resolve. To make a long story short, I had some health problems early last year, so I was hospitalized for six weeks and had no income for six months. During that time, I was unable to pay my cellphone bill, so my service provider cut off my service, but I was able to use my smartphone for Internet access until its battery died (the battery won't charge) which was when I lost access to my contacts list. I'm unemployed again and I no longer own a car. I desperately need to get in touch with a couple people who owe me money, so I can buy a car and get a job. My contacts list is linked to my gmail.com email account which was linked to my smartphone. The easy solution to regain access to my contacts list would be to get a new cellphone, but I have no money, so I can't afford a new cellphone. Getting a free government cellphone isn't an option, since I'm living in the same household as someone who already has one (the government program that provides free cellphones to people who qualify limits them to one free cellphone per household.). I've got access to my gmail.com email account on my laptop, but I can only access a few of the email addresses of my contacts -- what I really need are the phone numbers of my contacts.
Questions I need help with:
1) How can I use my gmail.com account on my laptop to regain access to my complete contacts list?
2) If I create a Google+ account, could I use it to regain access to my complete contacts list>?
3) Is there another way that I can regain access to my complete contacts list?
Bump -- I'm really hoping that someone here knows the answers to my questions.