Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Guardian's Tomb, HF vs Gaians [Recurring, Sundays 18:00 UTC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The War Within - Guardian's Tomb

Background

It has been some time since the Gaian invasion of the Vespucci system, and the Legion's abject failure to oust them despite their rescue of Locklear and victory at Klaksvik. Derelicts from both sides litter the Veracruz field from Inverness to Iridescencia - a testament to fallen guardians on both sides of a conflict to which there can be no reconciliation.

The Legion is preparing to secure the sector as the Gaians prepare to strike. The future holds little certainty, and perhaps the only thing that can be sure is that the tomb will continue to grow.

Info

This recurring event will be little more than a standard, balanced brawl taking place in the Vespucci system between the Legion and the Gaians. The intent behind these events is to breathe life into two factions which have been hurting a bit for activity lately and to make use of the brand new assets both factions have received in the Liberty update. As such the conflict will for now remain solely between the Gaians and Legion, though more elements could be incorporated on either side later such as the Junkers and Lane Hackers for the Gaians and Xenos and Auxesia for the Legion.

Battles can take place anywhere in the gridsquares of the map below so as to avoid things getting dull, but generally they will likely be kept in the empty block directly north of Iridescencia to avoid issues with bases, rocks, and NPCs.

[Image: eO7K5Nc.png]

Roster

While we won't be setting a limit on slot numbers, nor will registration be strictly required to participate, a large amount of slots (which probably won't often be filled) have been added below to aid with organization of the event. You're encouraged to post here if you intend to participate to help keep things balanced, and perhaps more importantly to switch sides if one or the other is lacking in members. Allowed ships will be limited to fighter only for now, but could be expanded to include larger ship classes later.

Legionnaires

----- FIGHTERS
[HF]-Kami.no.Shiito. - Prosecutor -
Blue.tit - Sabre -
Ronald.Greer - Prosecutor -
[HF]-Stoneheart - Guardian -
[HF]-Holly.Kay - Guardian -
Gamma.Seven - Prosecutor -
Conor.Fenton - Falchion -
[HF]-Millie.Kennedy - Prosecutor -
----- GUNBOATS
[HF]-HFGB-Vindicator - Defiant -
??? - Inquisitor -

Gaians

----- FIGHTERS
GG-W-Pineapple - Anaconda? -
Ryan.Taggart - Anaconda -
GG-A-Hellcat - Falchion -
Brok-1 - Titan -
GG-W-Annora.Ash - Anaconda
Treecko - Sabre? -
Legolas - Anaconda -
GG-W-Chapman - Anaconda -
----- GUNBOATS
GG-W-Raven - Claymore -
Meganium - Claymore -

The conditions above have been agreed to and discussed by both myself and . Any comments, inquiries, suggestions, and abject hatred can be directed towards either me or him depending on the current alignment of the various celestial bodies and/or timezones. If these events generate even half the activity for both factions that The War Within itself did, then it will be a success.
First. GG-Warthog.
Dryad - Gaian shippie
GG-Popeye
Izay.Vyu - Junker Claymore ;3

Ivy.Karma - Gaian side

Otherwise, Cam ship. ;3

[Image: gg.jpg]
Karatanya — Gaian VHF
I suppose I'll show on my Guardian, [HF]-Stoneheart.

If I could get some feedback from people about whether they want to do the first fight tomorrow or wait until next week that would be great, I really didn't expect this much interest right away!
i'll try to show up in my VHF
GG-Richard.Chapman
Out of ice and into the Hellfire.

Dagon is out of the workshop. AKA pew time.
Kaze.. I literally just kicked you from the HF chat, ffs, welcome back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19