Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: The Blackguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Faction name: The Blackguard
Ship tag: [BG]-
Zone of work: Border systems and edge systems
Vessel(s): Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats
Past Contact with Auxesia: Various: Request for affiliating the BG. This one is important though.
Why do you wish to help us?: Most of it is already known. The BG affiliation goes the same as Tia's.
[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: ARKTOS
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Bounties

____

Approved.

You'll be added to the bounty board and we'll contact you with tasks.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Greetings Auxesian high command.

The Blackguard is in requirement of jobs. Got anything to shoot, explore or tickle?

STORMCLAW

Hello there.

Since you all know what happened in Kappa and Delta and probably saw it with your own eyes, I will just put the logs down there because my camera is turned off for some reason.

Well that is pretty much it. Sorry for no pictures.
Safe skies.

STORMCLAW
[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Good work.

____

Stormclaw,

I'm honestly surprised at their own level of idiocy in what our people told me. Blatantly announcing that "They don't care" about the Zoners, after having used their stations, is remarkable.

In history I recall the Samarran Raiders being something worth remembering, fighters who were able to push boundaries and beat the odds. This new iteration of their remnants is a pathetic excuse to cling on to old glories of a dying belief system.

I thank you for assisting our forces in removing this nuisance for the Zoners. Compensation and reward payment will be transferred to your account shortly.

On another note, I'd like to meet with you personally to discuss some matters of importance, and your background. We'll be in Inverness.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Leviathan. I think you will want to hear this.

The Blackguard reporting channel got a bit active and I received one report from one of my men.

You won't believe who decided to show their face. Joker. Ray "Joker" Jericho.

Apparently, he was doing some hush hush with Nomak and his cronies.

Sending in the logs now.

I need to move my forces away from the omicrons for now. I don't want him around my people.

STORMCLAW
[Image: pJ7JOOH.png]

Hello there again.

Has been a bit while. Anyways, let me get to the point.
I sent a part of my forces to Kusari to check on the situation there a bit. I heard there was some trouble brewing so I decided to gamble on Kusari and I won.

There is an anomaly in Kyushu that links the system with somewhere I am not sure of. Maybe Delta because I saw a cloud there that was similar to the one in Kyushu, but don't take my word for it.

Its quite a party I must say. Order, Core, Nomads, Cultists, Royal asses too. The Kusari Forces need to fight them off alone and I think they need some major backup on this one.

I have sent the bulk of my forces and ships to Kyushu, but we might need more than that. I suggest you send in some ships to see through the situation and bring anything heavier if needed.

Sorry, no pictures this time either. I was fighting for my life with several Wilde ships on my butt. If you do require something, I do have logs that might prove useful.

Safe skies and see you out there.

STORMCLAW
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Interesting.

Allow me to ask you this, who came first, the Anomaly - the Nomads - or the Cultists?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: pJ7JOOH.png]

The chicken! No wait. Sorry. Went to fast there.

Well. As far as I know it was the anomaly. I was in Delta and I saw some nomads going through. Might be a connection.

The nomads did some raids there and landed some heavy blows on the Kusari.

We got there when the Cultists engaged. Along with the royals that engaged the Kusari Navy. Along with our long fight, I saw some cruise disruption devices around the anomaly. I know what they are for because I got in too close and got disrupted. Curiosity kills.

After a few minutes, An Osiris and a Mako far away from each other. And then a small Wild fleet. A turtle, a Rheinland gunboat, and a few fighters, not of Rheinland origin.

I tried to take one down, but his nanobots saved him from that last touch. Anyways, that is pretty much all there is.

STORMCLAW
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

So, you say you saw the anomaly appear in Delta before the Nomads, and then they proceeded through? Very interesting.

Unfortunately for Kusari, we won't deploy our assets that far out, as much as the opportunity to take samples excites me, we cannot. We simply have far more important matters to attend to, although we have deployed some eyes and ears to keep tabs on the situation.

If you do not happen to have imagery, then that's just unfortunate. I would like to ask you if you have any other form of media with solid information concerning this scenario? This includes blackbox logs, so on, so forth. Any names of the infested may provide resourceful too, along with their ship type. If you'd be willing to provide me such data, I will reward you greatly.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
Pages: 1 2 3