Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Coming back after 5 years!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, dear spacefarers!

I don't think any of you lads remembers me after such a long time being offline, but I just can't forget how much fun playing freelancer discovery used to be back in 2008-2009... Yep, I used to dwell Sirius back in 4.84 Wink Now I decided to give it another try, probably the last before I get married and eaten by RL Smile

What happened to the RoS and 101st since 2010 btw?
ayooooooo

101st + RoS are pretty much gone. There was a revival attempt with the Reapers called 'Fallen Angels' last year but they're gone now too :{

101st is pretty much just now.

Welcome back.
Oh, I see, that's a shame... And what faction is now in charge of Malta since 101st are gone?
(01-15-2017, 07:23 AM)Craboduck Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I see, that's a shame... And what faction is now in charge of Malta since 101st are gone?

National Council is currently the only official Outcast faction.
OK, thank you for your kind feedback. Is there any way I can learn some additional info about this National Council roleplay-wise?
Thanks again guys!
Welcome back. Get in touch with about 101st stuff, I am sure he would be interested in other old school Casts getting involved.
Welcome back! Some things about Disco are quite different, other things never change of course :-D
Pages: 1 2