Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks,

My name is Nate. I was introduced to this game by my dad.

I am 13 and I am completely new to this game but fortunately have received some really good advise and assistance from IMG Western Sea and Olympia who took the time to teach me how to do the Corinth event, showed me the routes, taught me how and where to mine and let me join their event runs.

Also, TY to the LNS and LSF folks who rushed to my aid and protected me twice from pirates while I was learning the Lib trade routes.

Lastly, thx dad for introducing me to Freelancer Discovery.

Nate Galiztin.
Well Nate, welcome to the server. If you see something you like, get involved in it, if you see something you don't like, stay away from it. That way you should enjoy this game, mod and community a lot.
Hello Nate IMG|Western.Star here, if you ever need any more help at all just let me know =) It's always great to have new people join and freelancer is an awesome game =) The very first thing you should do is familiarize yourself with the Server and Forum rules here's a link. It's always best to stay on the right side of them but if you ever do make any mistakes just own up to them, the admins are a great bunch of people who are very understanding, especially with new players =)

Hope to see you around in game and welcome to the server =)
Oops. IMG Western Star. Not Western Sea. Sorry.

Silly boy
Welcome to Server Nate LSF here we glad thet we could help. Big Grin