Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Should I make a Freelancer Let's Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was considering making an LP of the original Freelancer storyline because why not. Anyone think I should do it?
But all I want is a co-op version of the singleplayer campaign.
I KNOWWWWWWW!!! I WANT ITTTTT but sadly I doubt it's ever gonna happen without an elite team of programmers who can literally re-build the engine of the game .-. and the entire game itself. WE CAN DREAM THOUGH
again comes up the topic of if we really wanted to we could potentially do re-enactments of scenes
I wonder if I could spoof the SP missions into a plugin-driven event chain..
If you could that would be neat.
(01-18-2017, 07:39 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if I could spoof the SP missions into a plugin-driven event chain..

Trent tries to take on the Kusari Battleships at the Battle of Heaven's Gate and get's his serving of flak, ending the campaign on a rather dreary note.
(01-18-2017, 04:11 AM)Petitioner Wrote: [ -> ]But all I want is a co-op version of the singleplayer campaign.

I know you have other desires. Don't act like it's different!

To be fair, I played with the thought as well, however not a Let's Play but just to record it, especially to show the cutscenes.
I remember that. The infamous KNS-Musashi. What was worse was the experimental shipyard with its three Rheinland battleships, and like six cruisers. Those cruisers were so OP with their missiles.

And don't forget the LNS Omaha. That damn ship almost kills me every time after you get out of Alaska.
The people have spoken. A crappy Let's Play is on the way. Should I do it with or without the Crossfire mod (for extra story)?