Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ho, ho, ho!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mornin everyone!

im a notorious kamikaze pilot with a slight obsession for light fighters n chain guns.

psychologic profile:
more punk than rock
more beer than meat
more kraut than sour
more crack than weed

since by now after 3 days of lurkin im not quite sure where to set my course, so i will greatfully appreciate any suggestions. no problem having fun everywhere;)

cheerio
spades
Well welcome! I suggest you read the rules, if you haven't already done so. Try to RP, it will grow on you, and you'll get better with time. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask.
hum hi welcome around and try not break any rules.... =P
OOC:
uh... dont worry dudes. im a quite grown up person knowing tha rulez. that big mouthed attitude is part of my RP. honestly :cool:
Welcome, please don't feed the penguins.

For some reason, you strike me as a Xeno.
OOC:

alright. although that Xeno thing sounds good, i think i'll start it a bit smoother. got to explore a lot i will use the freelancer ID and heading for zoner rep. i'd better like the freelancer tag but how to get that? no allies, no missions, no enemies...? did i miss st important?

anyways, plz dont blame me if you meet me flying around with any weird tag - my reps are under construction atm.

greetz from cologne
spades (micha)