Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mammoth Cargo and incompatibility.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I'm quite new to freelancer in general and I've been trying to set up a Liberty Mammoth, however whenever I try to fly it I get a 90% incompatibility notification. I've also noticed that 25 units of my cargo is unavailable and I'm not sure why. I understand that armour can take some of the space up but I haven't got the money to buy any just yet.

I am currently using:

5 * Civilian Transport Turrets (Class 3)
Wasp Cruise Disruptor
Silencer Cm Dropper
Adv. Sentinal Fr. Shield (class 5)
Thruster
XV-690 Engine Mk 1 (class 5)
Advanced Deep Scanner
Freelancer ID.

I've tried unmounting each piece one by one and testing but I still get the warning and the missing cargo space. It may be because it tests your inventory whether its mounted or not. I had a feeling it was the shield but flying without one doesn't seem to change anything.

Thank you for your time!
alright here it goes, the lost of cargo are those turrets. they take each 5 units of space.

As for the core reduction to 90% that is because the freelancer id is an generic id like the pirate id . they have certain technerfs where other id's have not Smile

Hope this answers you're questions
Thanks for such a quick reply!

I'm glad to hear that! I was really worried I had done something silly Smile I had no idea that the ID could effect a ship, guess I do now though. There's nothing wrong with me actually flying it then?
No no you can use it on the 90% nerf Smile

Also here some tools who will let you know what will happen with what id and ship combination Smile
The mactan network and
The technologie chart