Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: another bretonian model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
since Xing isn t working on his anymore - i modified the ship formerly meant to be phantom... - well... didn t take much to turn it into something bretonian, cause its mostly the texture anyway..

[Image: allbretbc.jpg]

but i don t think it can be submitted - not without kusari getting a battlecruiser, too. - wouldn t be fair to give one side a BC and not the other side
Kusari has two gunboats already, so it isfair!:P

Aside from that, it's really nice, but actually looks like it could be rather small.
size - well, its just as large as the new BHG BC. - more massive of course - wider and taller a bit.

and kusari has two gunboats?
Do we realy need new cap?

Bretonians (and rest of houses) have full scale of ships, they dont need anything new.

Better do own shipline for gaians instead of this (yea I know they have own GB in 4.85 but they havent LF, VHF, bomber....)
Quite bulky that looks. I like the texture though. Maybe you could alter the overall design without touching its size much so that it would look less giant.
' Wrote:Do we realy need new cap?

Bretonians (and rest of houses) have full scale of ships, they dont need anything new.

Better do own shipline for gaians instead of this (yea I know they have own GB in 4.85 but they havent LF, VHF, bomber....)

It doesn't hurt to have lots though. Jinx made a ship, which happened to turn out Bretonian looking. May as well use it.
no worry, kambei - it is not being submitted - but it wouldn t be a battleship anyway ( being only like half the size if not less ) - basicly, its a phantom ship recycle.

i think - a really really serious bretonian battlecruiser would be more the lines of the destroyer anyway - and not a mini battleship. - but anyway, forces need to be balanced - and when bretonia gets something - kusari needs something, too - since kusari gets nothing, bretonia gets nothing, easy as that.

about the gaian gunboat - yes... thats when i start modelling without a clue. - i start with a frame - and it turns out something. - the original gaian GB was meant to be a fighter and turned out something like a kusari GB with fairy wings - the revised version is a much much simpler model - since there weren t many voices against the gaians getting a GB ( which surprised me ) - but on the other hand - there s just a handful of gaians anyway ... so i daresay no one really cares.
' Wrote:no worry, kambei - it is not being submitted - but it wouldn t be a battleship anyway ( being only like half the size if not less ) - basicly, its a phantom ship recycle.

i think - a really really serious bretonian battlecruiser would be more the lines of the destroyer anyway - and not a mini battleship. - but anyway, forces need to be balanced - and when bretonia gets something - kusari needs something, too - since kusari gets nothing, bretonia gets nothing, easy as that.
Kusari have two gunboats...:P
' Wrote:Kusari have two gunboats...:P

You mean that old GIANT gunboat which is easiest target for SNAC on disco in this class? And that GB which KNF dont use? ahahaha If you want it, it is yours :laugh:I bet we can togeather convince admins to change selling place into New London:laugh::laugh::laugh:
There is not easyer for SNAC than a Bretonia gunboat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4