Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Piombo65 notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Am I not online ingame those days too? Don't worry, there's just a thing in download from yesterday and it takes the precedence. It should end tomorrow...
(aaand can you move this in General discussion sub-forum?)
Pimb to the O
oooooook..........
[Image: 0H6OAnO.jpg]

ATTENTION! The PC that I use to play is NOT mine! It will be used exclusively to play at the game BUT all datas and other is in the laptop. Result? double-PC on! Let's consume so much electric energy!

Ah... I fear that there are some compatibility problems in the "NOT-MINE PC", the game went good but then the audio gone and it started to lag so much!
I confirm the correct work of my "NOT-MINE PC" about the play of discovery and consequentely of my RETURN INGAME TO PVP AND TO DIE!

Everyone: [Image: o1MB4IV.jpg?1]
I can't say you're not somehow funny, though. These pictures. (sun)
(03-07-2017, 07:10 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say you're not somehow funny, though. These pictures. (sun)

Italian amazing guy + My pessimism. A good mix...
Remove what? Everything is fine. (sun)
(03-07-2017, 07:13 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Remove what? Everything is fine. (sun)

Yeah... because just now I got CAREFULLY your real mean of your post.

.....................................................dotsdotsdotsdotsdotsdotsdots

Edited last post...
Pio, you rock.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5