Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Piombo65 notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok guys! Those few who are interested to me will be noticed that I wasn't so active on the forum and never logged into the server. Beh... Yes, because I got some problems and I still have them that they don't give me the chance to continue to stay online (and cheeki breeki) in this community. I tried everything! I tried to get some possibility to remain online here and I'm now trying to do something too but alas... no changes so far.

So... I'm sad to inform you that......

[Image: raw]
Rest in pieces, PC.
(01-23-2017, 08:44 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ][Image: raw]
[Image: vGLWSaG.jpg?1]
AAaaaand here we are! Thanks for your answers!

Ok, "Confirmed" the "Initial dying process" of my pc. Looks like that it started to not support too much windows updates... don't ask me why...
I'm "Back" for Skype, forums and "avaiable" for RP ingame
And here we are with new updates!
Wow! In some way I managed to "Repair a bit" my PC! I can do something more than before! Maybe I'll manage to do PvP! Continuing to die... I suck...

Main post updated! Added a link... boh....
[15:27] Piombo65: You start the PC, you play a game, after some minutes/seconds it starts to go in spurts...
BUT
After more time, let's say... 5/10/15 minutes this problem become less frequent... until to disappear...

Interesting... I could return to PvP...
Stay Cheeki Breeki Piombo (sun)
I would want to do it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5