Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RESEARCH: Nomadic Materials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

STUDY & ANALYSE

Alien Materials: Derelict Gates

CURRENT OBJECTIVES:

Analyse any and everything, including chemical composition, material usage, energy recordings, so on, so forth, concerning the Nomadic gates in Coronado and Kansas. Samples from the gate will be required. Derivatives; such as analysis into the materials they use, may be required.

PURPOSE:

As part of our belief that everything was a gift to be understood, these gates are a few in a kind around Sirius, as derelicts are very rare and almost unfindable. We must understand how their architecture works, and what kind of material they utilize, along with how they function. It is known that these gates are able to withstand billions of years worth of environmental decay. Study and adaption of these materials may enhance our survivability and greatly expand our knowledge, allowing more scientific opportunities to flourish.

REWARD:

$125,000,000 per Gate with both samples and full analysis

RESTRICTED TO:
Auxesian Mid-Personnel & Scientific Division
[Image: AmXess1.png]

Greetings to the Phalanx. As per the mission request, I have traveled to several places in Sirius to collect some good data on the Nomad Hyper Gates.

WARNING! The data on the pictures is encrypted and will be explained below. This was for the security purposes before this report was made.

SENDING DATA NOW:
CORONADO SYSTEM, SECTOR BETA-SEVEN. ALIEN GATE DEBRIS FIELD.

[Image: M5sr8zi.png]

It is shown in the image that lots of the debris is iradiated due to the Azurite and Azurite gas explosion. Several iradiated Azurite rocks could be found around the debris field which orbit around a single point, really slowly. Looking at that, I have detected a really small singularity point. Not lethal. It has probably been there when the gate was destroyed. The first singularity blast would have destroyed many things around it, but the current one is about five to fifteen percent of its strength. No sign of Azurite gas around. I have also analysed the amount of Azurite debris and it does not correspond with the amount needed to build a gate like that.

KANSAS SYSTEM, SECTOR FOXTROT-TWO, TWENTY-TWO K BELOW PLANE. ALIEN JUMP GATE

[Image: fU7FWZK.png]

The analysis shows the materials in the structure and some of the 'devices' that are active on and within the gate. The beams from within the main structure are mainly made of Azurite and some kind of heavy Azurite composition, still unknown, but is under research for now. The outer structure is a titanium-like material combined with Azurite, hence why it takes some heavy siege guns to destroy the gate. The light beams are used for maintenance and for Azurite gas collection (Will be explained later). The cycle needed for the gate to remain like new is not activated many times and it makes the gate wither out and end up in pieces from time to time. The whole cycle will be shown in the last picture.

DRAKE SYSTEM, SECTOR DELTA-FIVE. DEPLETED NOMAD GATE.

[Image: yKy7YyJ.png]
Systematic energy signatures (marked in circles) are constantly drawn to the power cell within the nomad gate. After some recording, I noticed that its collecting matter to power up. What is strange that its trying to reactivate every now and then, which disperses the matter back to where it was, restarting the whole process again.

ENERGY SIGNATURE GRAPH BELOW

[Image: mNcpWNF.png]

Red indicates the energy reading of the power cell within a time interval while the blue one shows the systematic matter energy reading within the same time interval.

OMICRON MINOR SYSTEM, SECTOR FOXTROT-THREE. OMICRON IOTA GATE.

[Image: WhbVWvi.png]

The recording here shows us the whole cycle of portal activation and maintenance of the gate. Starting from the light beams, the Azurite gas moves in the center and through several fast cycles, creates the hyper portal. Once activated, it works both ways. The gate uses the gas, but it leaves some out for further use. Again, it needs more gas to keep working so when the portal is aligned, the gas is transferred to the gate that was used for the jump. Upon closing the portal, all the gas is pulled within the heavy beams for the next use. After the gate is activated again, the heavy beams let out the gas while the light beams collect it, doing maintenance and activating the hyper portal. Seeing that the gate is in really good condition, it is shown that it is used a lot.

SURVEY COMPLETE.

For other stuff. While I was in Drake, I managed to get some Wild pilots in my hold. They are dead from the explosion blast. I have also collected two adapted nomad canons which are held in my hold. Is there anything that needs to be done with those or should I throw them away?

This is all from my report.

TRANSMISSION END............................................

[Image: qqfuV8Y.png]
ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

You appear to overglorify Azurite's purpose in these gates, or at least the gas part of the compound. Even so, it holds truth that it's a superior conductor to everything known in the sector so far. Whilst solid Azurite is present within their structures, we have no solid proof beyond power systems and resilience of the crystalline compound. Although, this study is considered mediocre due to lack of information and for the repetition in the provided work.

The samples will be gathered and stored in the vault for analysis. The compensation for trying will be issued.

[Image: 3VleZ62.png]

A new and long planned imperative is that you, the Science Division, shall go acquire debris of the Gate from Coronado for study in Inverness, the materials will be truly bountiful in results. Gathering as much materials as possible is the priority. Once most of it is gathered, careful study can also proceed upon our newly obtained Azurite Gas stock.

The focus, for now, is to retrieve those gate debris parts to maximise the ability to work on the anatomy of their materials.

- Keeper Revenant