Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xbawx!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently received an Xbawx from Santy Clause and have spent quite a bit of time playing it. It's fun and enjoyable, but touching the online features tends to lead to mindrape from little eight year olds screaming constant profanity. Like the guy in Fable II who sat there saying "Penis" for half an hour...

Anyway, I needs civilized friends. Mostly civilized, anyway. So I'm asking here. Anyone who wants to volunteer their Xbox Live ID, it would be appreciated.

Mine: JakeSG (Of course.)

Thankyeh and good day!
My xbox doesnt work anymore because microshaft hardware sucks.
' Wrote:My xbox doesnt work anymore because microshaft hardware sucks.

after my first xbox was broken i bought a new one...this one is alive till now

and i use a x360 too, but its i lil bit noise when i pause the game^^
Quote:My xbox doesnt work anymore because microshaft hardware sucks.

-.-'

... No comment.

My 360 lasted three years before it broke. Incidentally, it came out in '05. I think you guys suck at life.
' Wrote:-.-'

... No comment.

My 360 lasted three years before it broke. Incidentally, it came out in '05. I think you guys suck at life.

mine was one of the first 360's as well. The first problem we had with it was a dead hard drive last year, had to buy a new hard drive... no problem.

Now the Disk drive is broken, the thing will read a game disc for about 5-10 minutes then says the discs are unreadable. It kinda sucks only getting to play 5 minutes at a time before the xbox resets on you =P
Well yeah, first gen things are usually susceptible to epic failures. Look at the first generation iPods, for example. What was it? 80% failure rate within two months? And yet people are still snapping them up for their lack of functions.

Ahem. Does nobody want to play with me? That makes me sad.
Sorry, I never bothered going past the free month for LIVE, mainly because it's definitely not worth it.
I'm not paying monthly for a few games that aren't really that fun for more then a few days.
My 360 is doing fine playing on silver live I dont pay for gold.

And all I play is Too Human so sorry.
Silver LIVE is free. Everyone gets it. It doesn't allow for online play.

It's funny, because Microsoft doesn't charge for gold LIVE on the PC. It's free. Everybody gets it.
Meh, I play Fable II a lot, but my Xbox Live has run out:(. Otherwise I'd be playing stuff like Halo and CoD more often.
Pages: 1 2