Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omega-3: Bretts vs 'Sairs Thursday 21h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

TIME: THURSDAY 26th AT 21:00 UTC (or server time)
PLACE: Omega-3, not far from Sprague (soon El Spragos), but far from trade lanes and FP
IDs INVOLVED: Only Corsair and Bretonian IDs (including unlawfuls and companies)
GOAL FOR BOTH SIDES: kick asses and have fun

STORY:
Admiral Hall stumbled and.... no. Just joking. He didn't spill his tea this time. It was 5 o'clock and HMS-Thunderer was slowly orbiting Sprague. Admiral had a-cap-of in peace, wondering how could that happen. He spent awesome afternoon and then evening doing nothing. He went to bad earlier and...

HE COULDN'T SLEEP! "Bloody tea!", he said (yes I know, such a blasphemy). He got up wondering what to do all night. There was not much of a choice: annoying Corsairs, or filling reports. "Jolly good", he said: "Send patrols and find me a hole to Omega-5."

In his bottomless wisdom, El Comisario was sleeping like a lamb, when long range scanners raised the alarm at Cadiz. A jump hole might be compromised! All to battle stations! Intercept enemy scouts! Spill Admiral Halls tee! (I know I know, but it's automatic alarm message)

Addition to standard server rules:

1. Both sides will gather in some numbers before the event, in ships they feel like having fun with
2. Balancing will be done in-space, until both leaders happy how it looks like
3. No base hugging, planet hugging, bear hugging, planet diving, admin diving, or any other hugging/diving that would make enemy short of fun and/or deny 10M per a kill (that those evil Admins will provide, as some part of their notorious plans)
4. Only Bretonian and Corsair IDs will be welcome.

Camera ship: welcome, Sombra Hookier if possible

HAVE FUN DUDES (and ladies. And others), OR DIE TRYING!
BAF| side, BAF|Cdr.Jefferson - Guardian VHF

Cheers for the event!
Sombra Hookier is possible! Let's have a good, non-Tau show! (sun)
No need to sign-up, but funny comments are welcome to keep the tread alive until event.

Looks like Sombra got the same idea pretty fast, hahaha.
(01-25-2017, 03:39 PM)Pepe Wrote: [ -> ]3. Only Bretonian and Corsair IDs will be welcome.

Poor wesker. :<
BAF|Cpt.Nicole.Brennan
And eff it.

BAF|Cpt.Kaze.Dagon

Here's hoping it will go better than the last time.

<3
I would but I've got school. Sucks Sad
(01-26-2017, 03:00 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]
the last time.

It was not about initial balance, as we solved that cool before it started, thanks again for a help. And we will do it again.

It was more about play-to-win people that notice red messages, realize something's happening, put it on Skype and log late. You'd log to the weaker side, but they wouldn't. Not to mention those that know about battle, but wait to see who's winning and log to help massacre.

That's hard to solve, as people that feel like having a fair battle - are there on time, helping balance. Another magic circle.
I was talking about my lag, tbh.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7