Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Achtung! Set your rank here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UUUfLV0.png]

Set your own Rank! //Mandatory post for UN| Members.

Sypnosis

Greetings, brothers.

Upon order of the labour directorate, all Reichsarbeitergesellschaft flight personnel are to post their registered names and ranks below, for record keeping and anti-infiltration countermeasure. Ship designations are not required. This is a mandatory component of your service to the labour directorate; abstinence will be penalised.

If, inexplicably, you experience any ambiguities regarding what rank you hold, the Director has assembled a guide:

1) Do I have command of a cruiser? If yes, you are are likely a Gefreiter or a Vorarbeiter.

2) Do I command a cruiser, and do I have access to HQ-specific materials? If yes, you are a Vorarbeiter.

3) Do I command a gunboat or gunship, but not a cruiser? If yes, you are a Oberarbeiter.

4) Do I fly neither a gunboat nor a cruiser, nor do I have HQ access? If yes, you are an Arbeiter.

5) Am I intimately involved in GEIST (intelligence) operations, have proven field experience in intelligence operations, and have access to HQ-specific materials? If yes, you are the Procurator.

6) Do I direct Unioner policy? Am I the prime representative of The Unioners with responsibillity for directing the movement itself? If yes, you are the Arbeitsdirektor.

Please fill your ranks below. You are required to update your rank with promotions, and remove legacy ranks.

Remember, ranks run in the following sequence: Arbeiter -> Oberarbeiter -> Gefreiter -> Vorarbeiter -> Oberstarbeiter/Procurator (//HC) -> Arbeitsdirektor (//1ic). Further detail on ranking can be found here:

Enjoy.
Adrian Hahn - Arbeiter

Gunda Riehl - Gefreiter

Hansel Garen VonHimmel - Arbeitsdirektor

Armin Jansen - Vorarbeiter
Katya Daschner - Gefreiter
Bruno Daschner - Arbeiter
Richard Riedler - Gefreiter
Hermann Hossenn - Oberstarbeiter
Morgan Koll - Oberstarbeiter
Karl Reise - Vorarbeiter
Jennifer Soma - Procurator