Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tripartite Negotiations - Recipients: Arbiter Wildbill, Club President Sunny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Greetings Mr Bill and Sunny.

I have created this private channel between the three of us after prior deliberation with the Arbiter during our meeting in Magellan. The purpose of this channel is to cure and solve the differences between the Congress and the AF Club while I will serve as a mediator during those discussions.

I had the opportunity to cooperate closely with both of you gentlemen and I can only recall good memories. You were both reliable partners with a great sense of understanding, always striving to do the best for those under your command. The circumstances of how all this started are hazy and the facts are conflicting, thus I'd request from the beginning not to refer to that subject and instead look to the future.

In one hand, the AF Club has placed a large bounty on the Congress, a very dangerous precedent as an emerging Xeno faction could actively start working on it, while I have heard rumors that it is also spying on the Congress trying to find evidence of illegitimate activity in order to report it tn the authorities. It is equally ugly on the other side too, as the Congress has also placed a bounty on AF Club and from what I am being told it is a quite active one.

It is my sincere belief that this needs to stop, gentlemen. You are no competitors or ideological enemies, thus you do not profit from this conflict. Instead, resources and financial assets are wasted while your very subordinates which you both seek to protect are put in harm's way.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter and whether you are willing to make the necessary steps and restore your bilateral relations.

Kind regards,
Goro Yoshida

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: jUFOcq8.png]

***A video transmission feed is opened.***
Sunny is sitting on a lavish red and golden trimmed sofa.
Surrounding him on both sides are several women; one on each sides and two infront of him on the floor.
The woman on his right has her head on his lap, while the other on his left is leaning against Sunny with a hand on his thigh.

TO: GORO YOSHIDA CC: BILL

Mr. Yoshida,

While it is always a pleasant time speaking to you, I have to admit that you have given my quite a bit of a surprise with this transmission.
Either way, I would like ask where you have acquired such assumptions about The Archangels that you are so confidently sharing. Where are these sources?

You may prove me if I am wrong, but first of all this 'emerging Xeno faction' won't be laying their hands on the bounty board. Thank you for sharing this information by the way for all of us here. Additionally, I have learned some time ago to not base statements on rumors. This little spy statement you address is incorrect, and I suggest reviewing your sources before claiming such a statement. Again, prove me if I am wrong, Mr. Yoshida.

Now to move the accusation to the other side where it belongs, which therefore will make this probably an unequal equation, as you put it.
The Congress have been bountying us as you say, but they have employed people who wish to do more harm than just shoot our pilots down. They have been consistent in active spy work, actually reporting to the lawfuls by the way, and also disrupting smuggling jobs that The Club is involved with.

This group the Congress are employing are the Auxesia. and I have my own sources and information to prove what I am accusing. This group, under the hired support of the Congress, have even ventured even to Gamma in order to try to shoot our ships that were doing their job. Quite interestingly too, the Congress have been in that area as well working, so you can see this is a quite useful way to eliminate their competition.

I have personally had the delightful pleasure of speaking to Bill and his hostile group that he leads and discussing putting an end to this argument before. It seems to me that he has decided himself to continue with his choice to go against us.

Has Bill here asked you to be a mediator or is it based on your own interests, Mr. Yoshida, that you are beginning this conversation between us.

Cheers,

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy Mr. Yoshida,

Glad to be hearin from you. You asked fer us to come to the table an talk an based on yer request I'm here. I ain't goin to start this out by pointin fingers an applyin blame. Plenty of it to go 'round. We're here to talk 'bout endin hostilities. How do you reckon we oughtta start this out?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

...uploading.data...

Honorable sirs,

Thank you for your responses. I see that Mr Sunny has already brought lovely company, it is my sincere hope she won't be a distracting force to us for just a little bit longer.

Mr Sunny, I believe I have been adamantly clear of my motives from the beginning. This is an undertaking of my own, one which I saw that it can come into fruition after initially testing the waters during my meeting with the Arbiter. As for my sources, you know very well these questions cannot be answered. Hard evidence could be possible to be collected but that is not the point of why I brought it up. The goal was to prove that both sides are capable of seriously harming the other side if they want to.

So my undertaking here is to prevent that from happening by proposing solutions of de-escalating the conflict as the Arbiter suggested with his message.

Thus, as a sign of good-will I would like to ask both the Club President and the Arbiter to temporarily terminate any bounty contracts they offer against the other. Simultaneously, no side will actively engage or provoke during this time period. Once sufficient time elapses since this truce came into effect (and no side violated the terms), we will be able to move to the next and final step.

The ball is now into your court, gentlemen. Please choose your decision carefully for you both know very well that bad blood and vendettas are the ugliest of wounds, the ones that take the longest time to heal.

[Image: jUFOcq8.png]

TO: GORO YOSHIDA CC: BILL

Mr. Yoshida,

As I suspected, the Congress are not interested.
As I suspected, the continue to send their cronies to fight for them.

Everyone has a limited amount of patience and a line. I see that's been broken and crossed.
The Junkers will get what's coming to them.

Cheers,

Howdy,

I reckon we can suspend that there bounty on AFC durin our talks here. The bounty's been suspended. Where do you reckon we go from here?

Sincerely,

[Image: f5m98dq.png]

TO: BILL CC: GORO YOSHIDA

I don't know, hot shot. Where do you want to take this?
The last time we chatted, I thought we had settled things but it turns out you went back on your word.

Cheers,

Mr Yoshida,

I done my best here to not talk 'bout what started this or the past. Mr. Yoshida, you asked fer us to focus on the future an I done my best to follow yer direction here, but every time this feller talks it's only to mention somethin what's been done or in the past. Hell, he's nothin but downright hostile an disrespectful. Ain't no use in bein here if'n this feller ain't able to be amicable or at least polite. With respect, am I here just fer this feller to keep on talkin to me this way or is there somethin else you reckon we can do here?

Sincerely,

[Image: f5m98dq.png]

TO: BILL CC: GORO YOSHIDA

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Bill, you act continuously like the biggest baby I've ever seen. You are manipulative and you are a god damn liar. Why the hell should I trust you?

Are we talking about what started this? NO, Bill. We are not. Shut your damn trap and stop hiding behind Yoshida to get on his good side. Talk to me directly, or there is no point to all of this at all.

Don't make yourself look like a saint, bud. I'm not one either, but at least when I tell you something straight, I mean it. Your past actions speak about your character and it would be foolish to forget about it since then I might as well be blind and be meeting you for the first time. When I came that day to discuss with you in person about the whole mess, you told me the issue is over. Apparently, it was not and it was your choice.

Cheers,

...uploading.data...

Gentlemen,

It is sad to see that this direct contact of yours and meditation from my side was only partially successful. For what is worth, I'd like to applaud Arbiter Bill for dropping the bounty contract and thus showing the necessary willingness to mend the wounds and heal this fragile relationship.

Mr Sunny, I frankly expected a more mature response on your part, unfortunately you were unable to remove yourself from the pettiness and anger that conflicts create and see the bigger picture. A picture which shows your two organizations have more to win by working together than by fighting against each other.

To make matters worse, this is not the only issue, for I have received a report that your organization has been very very late with your payments. Professional courtesy demands to inform you that I will personally bring this matter as the first point of discussion in the next Professorship meeting.

Thank you both for your time,
Goro Yoshida

Pages: 1 2