Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the participants in today's PvE event. A reminder.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mind the color of this text.

This is a reminder to any and all participants of the PvE events that they are still IRP encounters and should be treated as such. Today, once more, I saw that once the event ended, people simply flew away without any interaction apart from the Aux shooting up the two Order vessels there, while the LNS watched.

The console message regarding fickle treaties and sciesefires was not a random comment. It was to hint at something that should have happened.

The purpose of these events are to gather players in one spot and generate activity. The only exception for this intention was the recent Colorado PVE event, which I made in order to reveal the Uncharted system and PMed the potential hostiles to not engage in PVP.

I can fully agree that people would not be keen to engage others while their holds are full of goodies, but this was not the case. Once more only the players who were interested in the loot in the first place were tractoring it and flew away long before any hostilities broke out and the ones who were present were empty.

This is a roleplay server and we expect you to immerse yourself in what is happening. And if you want us to take into account the recent feedback of wanting these events to be longer and have much more serious outcomes and actual sway in the server environment, please show us that it is worth it.

ceasefires*
(01-27-2017, 10:51 PM)Divine Wrote: [ -> ]ceasefires*

Yeah - but even they are temporary.
You want to serve your house well and get them the best of the things. I think HF ran away anyway.
(01-27-2017, 10:48 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]... sciesefires ...
To be fair, HF had no other choice than running away, given how many Lolberty Caps were around. I was also surprised to see some of them acting like they were best friends with Auxesia, but I guess Cleveland didn't know it better.
(01-27-2017, 10:58 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair, HF had no other choice than running away, given how many Lolberty Caps were around. I was also surprised to see some of them acting like they were best friends with Auxesia, but I guess Cleveland didn't know it better.

We're neutral with Liberty. We had a ceasefire. Just an FYI.
(01-27-2017, 10:48 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]...
This is a roleplay server and we expect you to immerse yourself in what is happening. And if you want us to take into account the recent feedback of wanting these events to be longer and have much more serious outcomes and actual sway in the server environment, please show us that it is worth it.
To be honest, when people don't want to shoot the other and the others don't want to shoot them, for whatever reasons that moment, that's not up to you as Admins to decide whether this is acceptable RP or not. They've not broken the rules, nor the lines of their IDs, which in return makes this of no concern to the Admin team. Don't impose yourself as something you're not supposed to be.
(01-27-2017, 10:59 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2017, 10:58 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair, HF had no other choice than running away, given how many Lolberty Caps were around. I was also surprised to see some of them acting like they were best friends with Auxesia, but I guess Cleveland didn't know it better.

Thanks for the clarification. Must have missed that. Is that ingame-based or did I miss a comm?
(01-27-2017, 11:18 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the clarification. Must have missed that. Is that ingame-based or did I miss a comm?

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=145650

This thread as well as a variety of others should clarify things for you.
(01-27-2017, 11:18 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]

Story thread.

Pages: 1 2 3