Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Huracan | From: M. Mori
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Mariko Mori
Encryption: Very High
Date: 01/28/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa "Huracan".

The evidence we talked about is harder to get than I thought. Someone wasn't stupid there, the blackbox entries including miss Lyons act of corruption were deleted. I still clearly remember how she let go smugglers after the usual fines but quite a lot of these fines never reached the neural net account the money gets collected at. It's pretty clear where the missing money went. Into her own pocket. Her whereabouts are not known to me so I guess she left the scene once she gathered enough money for something.
There is also still proof for her suspicious behaviour. One woman, codenamed Catherine, climbed ranks extremely quick and was in the end being given a rank never existing inside the Police before. A rank which even had control over the Deputy Chief. Miss Lyons seemed to be influenced by this woman from time to time, yet said woman disappeared around the same time Lyons did.

This is about all I am going and willing to tell you now. Depending on how interested you are and what kind of help you can offer we might can talk about further cooperation in this or similar cases.

Mariko Mori

Attachments: None

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Huracan.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: yxPTWPe.png][Image: 8SEJXbP.png]

Ms. Mori,

It is a shame that you are unable to procure evidence of corruption by your previous chief but that only shows how high up the chain it goes to be able to cover it up with little to no trace.

In the mean time I wish to reveal some of my endeavors that reveals lengths of greediness that some individuals will go through to willingly break the law for their own profit.

Exhibit #1
I have managed to open communications and discuss possible business arrangements with Deep Space Engineering captains regarding transportation of Counterfeit Software ( mostly bootleg movies and games, some adult videos and a bit more ). Without putting any pressure and simply offering monetary reward in return one of their captains agreed to make a delivery for me. I handed out the cargo and it was delivered to Planet Houston.

Exhibit #2
Another corporate flunky has agreed to do a favor for me in exchange of monetary reward. It is no surprise as their only goal is to make as much money as they can.

Exhibit #3
A disturbing sight withing Liberty borders but something our circle had to handle on the spot and thus the target was terminated swiftly.

Exhibit #4
Just a small-time freighter delivering some sort of artifacts from who-knows-where.

I know that there is no easy way to prove that our intentions is to make Liberty a bit better place than it is as our ways can sometimes appear to be destructive. However, most of us feel like we reached a point where either we take matters in our hands to end the corruption spreading across multiple levels of institutions and corporations or Liberty will be consumed by greed and the liberties we all used to love will become shackles that can be dropped with a swipe of a credit card.

Now, I hope that there will be some evidence left to uncover in order for us to make the best out of it and expose the corruption but in the mean time, I hope I can ask a favor in return for these exhibits I presented. In order to be less problematic on my career as Hacker, I need other ways of income. I would rather sell good load of bootleg software to people who have an appetite for it rather take it from some corporate hoodlum by force. Therefore, I would appreciate if I could receive an under-the-table document that would allow my under-the-radar transport the ability to make Counterfeit Software transactions around Liberty with as little trouble as possible.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Date: 02/03/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa "Huracan".

The evidences you gave me there are truly interesting. I am glad to see that you seem to be ready to share such knowledge with me and your tactics are well done. I know the goal the Lane Hackers try to fight for, no need to repeat it.

About your request for something in return, there is indeed a way to deal this out but I am afraid I am not willing to give you this yet. The evidence concerning the Ageira Bison and DSE Mastadon need some clarifying.
I am very sure you still have blackbox entries of your conversation with the involved parties. I would like to see them before I believe you about your story of them taking off illegal goods for the mere sake of additional cash.

Sincerly,
Mariko Mori

...uploading.data...

[Image: QQE3PGp.png][Image: 8SEJXbP.png]

Ms. Mori,

The irony here is that I would love to share audio logs from encounter with DSE vessel while avoiding showing one with Ageira, but as karma might have it, the first audio logs are lost. I will make a habit of not meddling with software I had no prior knowledge about. The first audio logs would reveal that the captain was not threatened or otherwise coerced into delivering the product. In the mean time second audio logs will reveal that the Ageira flunky put his safety and his profit margins first and the safety of Ageira's whiteboxes last.

I do hope we can move forward with out cooperation towards making Liberty a tiny bit better place to cruise through.

Date: 02/04/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa "Huracan".

I am honestly not surprised that the conversation with the Deep Space Vessel went suddenly lost. However, seeing how this Ageira Captain behaved made me just shake my head. Your guncam shot showed how very close they were to Manhattan, if they weren't just greedy they would have simply told you to get lost and docked if necessary. Greed and corruption spread throughout Liberty and even left our borders already, starting to pollute the other houses slowly. Something has to be done against it and I am willing to try to cooperate with you despite all odds and things the Lane Hackers are known to do. Including smuggling dangerous things or even using them?
I will believe you about the Deep Space Vessel.. for the moment.
I guess if you could just share your transports callsign with me I can make it appear in our database as trusted entity. You will be given a nice document at a later point then. Abusing or disappointing me would result in your vessel disappearing from our database again, making the document worthless in a matter of just a second.

I hope you understand that I want to see willingness from other Hackers besides yourself too.

Sincerly,
Mariko Mori

...uploading.data...

[Image: yxPTWPe.png][Image: 8SEJXbP.png]

Ms. Mori,

The transport I intend to use to move less-than-legal-good goes by callsign Netsplit.

In the mean time, I will do what I can to encourage my colleagues to resort to less drastic measures when conducting operations.

I am looking forward to our next meeting.

Date: 02/04/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa "Huracan".

I am glad to hear that you are already on it and try to convince your colleagues.
Your transport has been added with a forged payment to the database. When we meet again I may hand you over the documents, hopefully this all here can help Liberty as much as we hope.

Sincerly,
Mariko Mori