Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: b/b collecting durning fight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should not be allowed. Today we faced this twice. Some guys Zak.Mason and Jay.Spencer are truely in love in using this.

Allright, maybe not to bad then using it durning fighting... But today I was in NEw London, no much just to say hello for Junekrs and Corsairs in trafalgar base. Well we got attacked, first by WT.. easy pray.

Secondly, by those two bountyhunters, MR and BAF units. Fight was truelly fun until... Jay.Spencer trusts 5k range after taking heavy fire, and using his b/b about 3 times to repair ship ... TO him shouldnt be more them a few bots and bats left, but what you know, after that run in 4 - 5 k range hes back whith full b/b. How i didnt seen. I said stop reengaging, you fled but Zak said "He didnt used cruisse"... and I got other dilema, my GunBoat dont trust more then 140 ... and its easy to flee whith bomber from me. Or other gunboat, and what does he said, I didnt cruisse so i can get back after 5 K range whith som,ehow fully loaded b/b.

WHy i thinking about b/b collecting, Zak used this technic at Omega 41.. using quite agile ship

I want to ban b/b collecting durning fights. Second, about fleeing rule and Cruise, then dealing whith gunboat.

What you think?

(sorry for bad english)
in my poit of view, gaining B/B from the battlefield should be allowed, makes the fight more intense, but if a player flees, say more the 5k away from battle then he should be considered fleeing and should not re-engage
How I view the issue is that if you kill players you get the loot, but going shooting NPCs for the purpose of harvesting B/B is very bad form.

Nothing you can do about it. It's not sanctionable but once you start that road you will get a certain reputation pretty soon.

So, I don't think it should be sanctionable since it's very hard to prove. But if you see a guy doing it be a gent and inform him with civil manners that it's frowned upon and not very cool.
Eh, don't call out people's names...
And what's wrong with killing NPCs to get regens? It's a really good technique if you need a few batts to get your shield up quick. Plus, while they are busy shooting NPCs, shoot them! It's really a valid tactic, as NPCs don't drop that many anyway (except repair ships).
' Wrote:Eh, don't call out people's names...
And what's wrong with killing NPCs to get regens? It's a really good technique if you need a few batts to get your shield up quick.

Because the fights are long enough as they are now.
Like I said, while they are busy shooting NPCs just shoot them...
And player repair ships or transports feeding someone regens are -much- worse... Try fighting a GB with 4350 batts/bots... O_o
Second matter.. Fled 4 - 5 k.. he didnt cruisse, so fleeing rule dont apply?
Well thrusting that far is pretty bad form, unless fighting a BS... Don't really know if that counts as fleeing, however.
I think its fine if done in the player combat zone, but thrusting 5k away isn't right in my opinion, although not sanctionable. its something the admins have been asked to look at changing several times
To the shooting of npc's for their batts and bots...very bad form.

As to thrusting 4 to 5k away...its called shield running if I'm not mistaken.Also bad form.
Pages: 1 2