Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to properly create a faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm in the process of founding an unofficial faction...

What I have:

-Allies
-A Co-Founder
-A password secured Tag
-A (somewhat) professional digital media designer
-Enemys
-Faction Banner
-Faction Discord
-Faction Logo
-Faction Application-From
-Tons of Google Doc stuff
-Two Lists in Alphabetical Order

What I don't have:

-A Faction

A little bit Overorganized? I don't think so.
I wanted to make a meme out of that... I think it already is one.

EDIT:
And another Research Group popped up! Gives me a bad feel... Guess I have to
rework my logos, banners, etc. to something that is not called Research Group Confused^

EDITEDIT:
I posted that here as a joke, though all of the above is true I purposely made it look exaggerated.
Your replies were helpful nonetheless! So thx for that. ^^
Make something that's needed or has potential. You won't need any of the above, but you'll have the lower. A GRN faction is what's currently needed, by the way. Just needs someone motivated to organize it.
(01-30-2017, 03:27 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Make something that's needed or has potential. You won't need any of the above, but you'll have the lower. A GRN faction is what's currently needed, by the way. Just needs someone motivated to organize it.

All the RP for the faction has been done, the Tag exists and several ships already carry it in-game. I just didn't officially created it in the Forum yet Tongue
(01-30-2017, 03:27 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Make something that's needed or has potential. You won't need any of the above, but you'll have the lower. A GRN faction is what's currently needed, by the way. Just needs someone motivated to organize it.

That or any other faction in Gallia that isn't Council and GRN. Because from my experiences, Gallia only produces Valors and Redemptions. Make some Brigards or Marquis, maybe some corporate or Corse.
(01-30-2017, 03:32 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=114516
Try this!

Already got it open ^^
thx anyways tho

(04-15-2014, 02:58 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Step three: "How are you different from X"

Gonna put a lot of work into answering that exact question.
(01-30-2017, 03:33 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]...Make some Brigards or Marquis, maybe some corporate or Corse.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=147402 Maquis is coming up, we're already on it and some RP was done.
There's a Corse faction too actually.
Leaves the Brigands who'd need some love.
The only problem with making too many Unlawful Faction in Gallia, is that you need some Lawful Factions to play with.

If you only hit the few Traders that visit there, you will just make them go somewhere else and that leaves your Unlawfuls with nothing to interact with.
Expanding the ZoI would help a lot.