Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stargazer cannot dock battleship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started playing on the server and found out that the very cool looking starting ship cant dock with the battleship in PA. The F3 docking goes to the animation and gets hung up on the ship. It looks like the fighter is too long for the docking space.

You can still use the tower on the top side so this isnt a killer but I figured I should say.
It might be a bit late now, but did you try /stuck? I've had issues with other fighters trying to dock on those Liberty Dreadnought bases.
Sorry, had built the profile for a failed RP, but, no, what I did was dock on the top side. I was submitting it more as an observation of the issue.

For anyone that is just depending on an F3 function, it doesn't work, but you can still dock the ship. Given that the ship in question is one of the first bases new players will encounter...
It also does not work for starbursts too, to solve this issue, look for the little "tower" or "spike" as it would be, on the top of the battleship, (liberty battleships) stand in front of it and then press f3, you'll dock instantly.
This post was made in January before the latest patch. I docked a Stargazer and Sunburst with the hangar bay with no issues. Quickdock points are also on the top of the ship as mentioned earlier.