Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What on earth are equipment types? :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I just started a LN character and I've discovered "equipment types" 2 and 3. Anyone have any idea what these are? It says shield mounts but I doubt I can have 4 active shields... and I can't see anything on the wiki either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Smile
Those slots are used for at least some of the following items;

Docking Module
Jump Drive Modules (Mk II, III, IV)
Hyperspace Survey Modules (Mk I, II, III)

As far as I know, all of said items are still in-game and usable. All of them produced by certain PoB modules themselves, if I can recall correctly.

Feel free to screw me over if I'm wrong.
Awesome, thankyou.
Nice avatar.
(01-31-2017, 03:34 AM)Syf Wrote: [ -> ]Those slots are used for at least some of the following items;

Docking Module
Jump Drive Modules (Mk II, III, IV)
Hyperspace Survey Modules (Mk I, II, III)

As far as I know, all of said items are still in-game and usable. All of them produced by certain PoB modules themselves, if I can recall correctly.

Feel free to screw me over if I'm wrong.

Aside from docking module which is very unlikely to be usable again because we have none to recode it, right now its just an expensive inRP item (~120mils)
(01-31-2017, 02:11 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from docking module which is very unlikely to be usable again because we have none to recode it, right now its just an expensive inRP item (~120mils)

It's on the list. It just so happens there's a lot of more important things to finish first.