Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It's over.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since 2010, with a long gap towards 2012, I've began my adventure with Discovery - eager to get my hands onto a nice niche community - also due to the fact that relationship with a girl ended in a very bitter and dull manner. I found a very nice community, did some mistakes which I never deny (and I now laugh about them) and became overzelaous member of this robust community of all different individuals. In time, slowly baked out and calmed more or less. In that time, I helped to create an official faction in a very niche part of Sirius, namely Kusari. Those were hard, but very happy times. I could spread my wings and soar with some serious level of the roleplay. Not to mention usual ups and downs, which in the end were an issue and I overreacted due to implusiveness.

When the early 2016 came, something changed. I overstepped two players - of whom I had no idea those are the exact guys - and the hell set all lose. The deliberate abuse targeting all my characters started to happen - all within the rules, in a way even Admins could do nothing due to lack of evidence. In a less than a week, I have been driven to the point of getting rid of all of them - after 3 years of roleplaying them. I made a long and very honest chat with who boosted up my spirits. I started to do stuff heavily based of his roleplay, with different results. That part of the story known to you.

Then, one member of the community had been erased from it. It was me to take the blame, even though I had no actual hand into that member's ban. Furries got banned, whatever, you know that part of the story - especially me misinterpreting it, getting temp-banned, then probated. Out of sudden, a permaban hit me out of nowhere. Up to this day I don't know who and why would ever want to lead me into something like that. Myself, I wouldn't risk three days until the probation end to get myself banned. I am not that stupid.

But in the end, with little evidence to support my innocence - I ended up banned. Then I awaited, planned what I will do when I will come back... then, in August, I received my engagement ring back after months of engagement, with three years of another started relationship behind my (no longer) beloved one and me. It was already engagement, I even bought the wedding rings - then... That happened, out of sudden, without me realizing how, what and why got loose. It was the major unearthly blow that broke me to pieces. Every single person who saw me back to Discovery and had even the smallest chat with me realized I am not the very same person I used to be. All of the cheer - gone.

I recovered, more or less, in the meantime I filled up a ban appeal. Around the very same time I received a very strange e-mail onto my old adress I used for trash (such as games registration). This e-mail contained threats, insults and whatever else pointed not only at me, but also at . Initially, I ignored it, then went off with ban appeal - which succeded. Shortly after, I received other mail which basically said that we both will suffer and no one would ever do anything about it. Despite that, I went on and ignored it all.

Since I came back to Discovery, I received a very negative attitude, even though - as requested - I roleplayed humans. They raged from petty insults up to pretty serious stuff such as "don't roleplay on X faction ID or we will make you F5-ed". Many of the started roleplays were closed due to the negative approach inRP towards me, expressed in refusal to RP. I will not bring up all these insults I have to deal with on Skype as well through this time. In the last weeks, once again I suffered various degree of attacks - on emphasis of the last two days. These two days crossed the line - with one of the threats being way out of anyone's league.

Trolls, you finally succeded. I am incapable to cope with all this toxicity and hostility towards me, on the very basis I am 'a stupid furry', even though I agreed and roleplayed humans. All the time. With your actions, I was turned into a stage of utter depression on the verge of a mental cripple. You know who you are, but I will never know that - and I do not even want to know. I got back to Discovery to relax from my real life issues, not to deepen the already wounded scar that will not heal for entire life.

Sorry guys. But this is not the community I remember. This had to end now, and I'll do that.

It's over.

Thank you for the enjoyment through all these years.
We are sad to see you go.
Disco will be right here if you change your mind.