Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Police - ID error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really new here so apologies if this is not a bug. I have a Freelancer ID but for some reason I appear as Liberty Police to others (checked it with a friend). This is really bard RP-wise as I am playing a wanderer taking odd jobs and doing cargo runs around Sirius so appearing as police doesn't really help.

I have really good reputation with them in case this has any effect.
You need to do a droprep. Basically, dock on any station and type /droprep into the chatbar
it should lower your LPI affiliation to just below friendly, enough to fix the transponder.
If you didnt do a freelancer restart, you should also head down to Barrier Gate in Coronado and get a double Freelancer bribe
Thanks Caelumaresh. I guess it's not a bug then.

So just to be clear: If you max. your rep with a faction you appear as belonging with them?
Exactly. The reputation will start flashing yellow/green in the bar, meanign that it will be displayed infront of your name.
Wow. This game is full of surprises. Thanks a lot !!
No worries. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a PM or hit me up on skype ( thomas.denotter )