Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: why is the Order getting shit on in the discovery story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
seems a bit disrespectful to the vanilla story
What do you mean? Toledo? That was because of Nomads.

Also - do remember that in Discovery that there are no such thing as protagonists or antagonists. That's all subjective on the user.
just that there's two official factions currently fighting the order, and that the nomad intervention on the attack on toledo was a 'surprise' in the new story.

guess i just wanted to see the order become something more than a target for factions that didn't really exist in the orig story
Because guess what? The Order official faction declared war on them. The Order is actually at war with a load of official factions.

It really is the fault of the Official faction for the most recent war declaration though, if they complain about enemies that were made, their loss. The Order are naturally going to have some kind of enemy to fight in the end.
gotcha. didn't know |order's leadership did that whoops. rip
Organizations such as Order are formed with one purpose. When that purpose is gone, or it becomes a smaller problem dealt with by more and more organizations, the reason to be is gone.
(02-02-2017, 05:08 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Because guess what? The Order official faction declared war on them. The Order is actually at war with a load of official factions.

It really is the fault of the Official faction for the most recent war declaration though, if they complain about enemies that were made, their loss. The Order are naturally going to have some kind of enemy to fight in the end.

Haha. Haha. Haha.

You know Nyx, let me tell you something.

You nuked a Hours Osiris. We didn't declare war.
You invaded Mu with WARSHIPS, we chased you out.
You harassed our pilots across Sirius.
You killed an informant we were evacuating.

Then the day after I sat down had cake and agreed to a hostile neutrality with Vendetta AUXESIA declared war.

Why?

I didn't bring artillery. I came at you, with tears in my eyes, and told Ven INRP if you screw with us, we will kill you.

Then you. YOU. Decided. After ONE incident, ONE INSTIGATION. Not by Order|. Not by me, or Golabski, or even Shizune. But KALH. KALH, an INDIE, attacked you to defend an INRP friend. Then, you declare war.

Over an indie.

It's not my fault you decided it would be funny to help Jayce gank Lambda for kicks. It's not me who forced your FLAGSHIP AND LIBDREAD into Mu. Nor was it me who suggested ENACTING A COUP on Golanski was a good solution to a problem he refused to settle on Skype, rather INRP.

No Nyx, AUXESIA got shot by KALH. Declare hostility on by ACE. And when all was said and done, when I sat down and INRP told Ven it won't be mended but I'll try all allndvoid hostilities over goddamn chocolate cake on Barrier Gate.

YOU DECLARE WAR OVER KALH.

Jesus skateboarding off a cliff and bursting into doves, , your faction at one point was LITTERED in Lore with JABS AT THE ORDER, that poetry was subtle insults to the Order, and now you sit here saying it's OUR FAULT when this entire fiasco started when YOU YOURSELF, NYX, decided one goddamn day.

"Hey Jayce. Let's gank Lambda for saying 4 lines of RP and say he was obnoxious, nevermind doing so could ruin our reputation with the Order and set in motion andctivrly chain of events we can't fix!"

News fash: actions have consequences. I RP'd nearly nuking Manhattan: DIPLOMATIC CATASTROPHE. Shizune sort of annoyed HF: DIPLOMATIC CATASTROPHE.

I gave Auxesia so many chances, placated the warmongers in Overwatch, I sat there and discussed time and time again how that could be fixed.

THEN YOU DECLARK WAR OVER KALH. Not me. Not Golly. Not Shizune. Over KALH protecting 5th in a display of roleplay loyalty I WAS TOUCHED BY.

So don't you dare keep spouting the Order| started this war; you chose the path of fire the moment you nuked Horus|CV-Starborn, and then decided to try and tell me to let the past go.

Right up until you instead declared war. Over an Osiris. Protecting the Navy. Per his rp. As an indie.

Indie.

You've been trying to avoid consequences for so long. Well the consequences of thinking I can ignore 5 attacks against the Order and NOT declare war to maintain peace because you weren't worth it led to you declaring war after two infractions, one we discussed INRP and then you lost your marbles over an indie being an indie.

Jesus. Imagine indie Auxesians. You'd have wars declared on you from every goddamn faction on this server excluding Bretonia!

Wait.
(02-02-2017, 05:36 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2017, 05:08 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Because guess what? The Order official faction declared war on them. The Order is actually at war with a load of official factions.

So don't you dare keep spouting the Order| started this war; you chose the path of fire the moment you nuked Horus|CV-Starborn, and then decided to try and tell me to let the past go.
If you're told to stop intruding one's privacy in an RP session, you stop. That's how people get angry.

No need to be mad about it, it's no biggie or relevant to the topic of discussion. Smile
(02-02-2017, 05:40 AM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2017, 05:36 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]

If you're told to stop intruding one's privacy in an RP session, you stop. That's how people get angry.

No need to be mad about it, it's no biggie or relevant to the topic of discussion. Smile

I'm dying. What "privacy" and what "RP session?" Because we actively avoided dealing with you up until you shot at the hacker we were evacuating, or well, intruding upon our role play flight

And I think this is very relevant this this he "current war" you say Order| started when everything leading up to that day of reckoning I avoided war.

And I also think people get angry when a solution to anger is COUPING THE CURRENT OFL. Like Jesus Nyx what did you expect when suggesting that to Shizune and I, us to hop on board with removing Golly? If you had sat down and no andndctually thought for a goddamn minute you'd realize coup'n the OFL to have peace is an oorp idiot move.

Christ, blaming us for "butting in" on something and instead of coming to me to talk to the member you stay angry and make this worse?

Am is even reading this right?
(02-02-2017, 05:48 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm dying. What "privacy" and what "RP session?" Because we actively avoided dealing with you up until you shot at the hacker we were evacuating, or well, intruding upon our role play flight

And I think this is very relevant this this he "current war" you say Order| started when everything leading up to that day of reckoning I avoided war.

And I also think people get angry when a solution to anger is COUPING THE CURRENT OFL. Like Jesus Nyx what did you expect when suggesting that to Shizune and I, us to hop on board with removing Golly? If you had sat down and no andndctually thought for a goddamn minute you'd realize coup'n the OFL to have peace is an oorp idiot move.

Christ, blaming us for "butting in" on something and instead of coming to me to talk to the member you stay angry and make this worse?

Am is even reading this right?

Oh man. I hope you realise that I never "masterminded evil planned!!" a coup right? I simply told players of the faction; "if you don't like who's currently leading, you can file a request to revoke his status as 1ic. " - I never mentioned anything about peace or roleplay.

But yeah, pls stop spreading misinformation, thanks. You're only showing off part of the reasons why these "RP wars" happen, it's because of oorp grudge that have little grounds.

Ps. Reread the privacy bit. I said it was in RP that he was intruding privacy.

Ok stop drama now, it's really unhealthy, thanks.

Pages: 1 2