Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kaze Dagon Stories Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Grouping the stories about Kaze, so I don't lose them (and can finally free the space in my sig)
Feedback if you want to.

- The Wait - Kaze Dagon bidding her time to annex Omega-49 and Gran Canaria to the Bretonian Crown. (with 1.8 Million Bretonians Meme)
- Time Away - Some leisure time with her better half and then some in the green fields of Cambridge. (with Victor Steiner)
- Vedette - Dagon helping Keller once again. (with Keller)
- Dunkirk - A small cameo delivering Hall to his final command. (with Thunderer, Victor Steiner and others)
- Ia tha a 'cumail Sruighlea - Dagon receiving orders to prepare the annexation of Omega-49, and a relic to command. (with Gagadug.)
- Bretonian Titanium - Making Vertiga wish he had worn his brown pants that day and went going shopping, Reaver style.(with Sombra Hookier)
- Hunting Monsters - Dagon passing on some knowledge, Keller being bloodthirsty. (with Krsnik)
- Flectere Si Nequeo Superos Acheronta movebo - Kaze Dagon vs Edmund Steiner. Tables were broken. (with Victor Steiner)
- Good Morning Saigon - Surprising, alluring. Bloody criminal. 11/10 According to RPToday Magazine (with Victor Steiner)
- Bretonian Justice - Dealings with Ezrael Vertiga (with Sombra Hookier)
- Military Intelligence - Death of a Soldier Death of a soldier, birth of an Agent (with Dirty Steiner)
- Violence Under the Skin - Rp between Kaze Dagon and Victor Steiner (with Victor STEINAAAAAA)
- Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon - Descriptive Bio (Kudos to McNeo for the great idea)
- A Reunion - A long awaited reunion between family (With AlphaWolf)
- Madness in a Candeza - What is Hall up to? (With Thunderer and Saurissimo)
- Wish you were Beer - Two BAF pilots sharing a pint (With Bloodike)
- Risen Demon - Once more unto the breach! (With Thunderer)
- Unforgiven Past, Unforgotten Service - Shadow service to Liberty's Fleet Admiral. Again. (With Arbs)
- Good Deed of the Day - Not everything is kill with the Reavers (short comm rp with Doc)
- Titanium Dawn - How to kill a Reaver.
- Business - Shadow service to Liberty's Fleet Admiral. (With Jihad Joe)

<3

Added a few more.

<3
Much RP. Very Wow.

Jokes aside, I enjoyed reading the last post of Titanium Dawn when I was just skimming. Very cool.
(02-03-2017, 07:12 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Much RP. Very Wow.

Jokes aside, I enjoyed reading the last post of Titanium Dawn when I was just skimming. Very cool.

Danke. Nothing like killing Reavers to bright up one's day.

<3
Nice. will have a look at it tomorrow.
<3 Kaze
Ey there guys! My favorite farmers xD
Hope you enjoyed it!

P.S.: Mike, you got to start writing something with Sephardi or Ze'ev, come on man.

<3
Farmer's for life!
Added a new story (A Reunion, ongoing) with AlphaWolf. <3<3<3<3 Big thanks, Joe.
And updated Wish you were Beer and Kaze's bio.

<3
#GirlPower

<3
Pages: 1 2 3