Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: [MNS]-Shepard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See list has been sanctioned for:

[MNS]-Shepard
[RNS]-Normandy
K'Harbinger
SR-1.Normandy
SR-2.Normandy

Quote:3.8 Cheating - This includes editing game INI files, or using third party software to gain advantages over vanila Discovery Freelancer installations as well as running the game above 155 FPS. Admin-approved visual mods are allowed.

Consequences:

Ships are in Bastille

It appears that the Server has picked up that multiple Files have been altered. Please explain your actions.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello I think is because of this hud mod http://www.moddb.com/groups/freelancer-4...nd-cursors i dont have another modifications in the game if is that is the problem i will delete this hud no problem. I played around 2 months with this HUD and i have no problem with disconnecting or something, but i will delete this mod if is necessary.
The HUD Mod is already deleted with fresh Installation of discovery.
There Server only picked this up today, which would suggest that whatever was changed was done very recently.

The changes would suggest that they were totally unrelated to a HUD change.
Yes i install it today too because i was disconnected today and i reinstall the game with the mod too. And when i see that im sanctioned i reinstall it again without the mod. Its a hud mode with cursors nothing more, i wont install it anymore.
Please also link us to the thread that you go this mod from, just in case.

Unless you want to tell us why your shiparch and weaponequip files are edited, and how would a HUD mod do that, that is.
And the strange is i continue get disconnected without any mods installed with a clean Disocvery Freelancer install.
Here is the hud mod http://www.moddb.com/groups/freelancer-4...nd-cursors have a screenshot too of the hud dark blue color with the new cursors
John, the files that you have edited have nothing to do with this mod you just linked.
i read the readme and i see that this mod change this too *HD Starsphare, Nebula's, Stars
*HD Planets
*HD Stations
*HDR look On Every Ship
*HD Shining On Everything (Not ENB Series Or Any Bloom Effect)
*Full Dynamic Destructible Asteroids Lootable (Optional ,Not Recommend With Any Mod)
*Dynamic Weapons Lightening (Optional ,Not Recommend With Any Mod)
*New Weapons Effects
but in the description of the link there say nothing about changes on weapons and the planets. obviously changes everything all of this without me to know.
Pages: 1 2