Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Mini-Event] - Gravitational Anomaly Detected (Concluded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jumphole Anomalies
Liberty - Omicrons
Jumphole Anomaly Event

DETAILS

DESCRIPTION

Event Type: Temporary Connection

After a brief nomad incursion in the Texas System, due to a chain of unlikely events, an anomalious connection has been made between the Texas and Omicron Delta system. It is currently not clear how stable the connection is - advise caution.

[Image: 35YpFRt.png]
[Image: NQGeiHN.png]

/adminmode on
FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EVENT AND ONLY FOR THE DURATION OF IT, any ID that has either of these two systems in their respective ZOI tabs may operate in the connected system and enforce the lines of their respective IDs AT THEIR OWN RISK (In terms of RP consequences). Keep in mind that roleplay consequences will be counted for. This is also a rare chance for IDs that never meet to do so.

For Example:
The Order, Nomad, Gammu AI may enter Texas despite it having Jumpgates and may enfroce their ID lines.
Same goes to Libertonian IDs and, say, Xenos being able to treat transports as combat targets in Delta.

Please keep in mind that the rules for this event might change as necessary.
Please also keep in mind that temporary jumpholes do not have the "jump cooldown" mechanic as normal jumpholes and gates do. Any player who is reported for abusing game mechanics to evade roleplay consequences will be slapped hard.

The jump hole goes hostile if you shoot it and it won't let you dock, what should I do?
Not shoot the jumphole.
Hm, I wonder how I didn't think of that.
No, sorry. That came out to be much meaner than it should have.
The spawnable jumpholes are POBs, so the same rules apply. You will need to wait for a server restart.
Quote:The Order, Nomad, Gammu AI may enter Texas despite it having Jumpgates and may enfroce their ID lines.

So... Can I bring my Nomad ID gunboat (indy - not K'Hara) to Texas and pewpew?
Yes. Though be advised that you will be pewpewed right back if you do.
How long will it be around? For a week or less?
Until tomorrow morning.
(02-05-2017, 04:22 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Information on this event: HERE (Note: Bretgov have agreed on the event oorply as the RP

O_o
Pages: 1 2