Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings and Happy Holidays to All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Been playing FL since its release, but aside from a brief stint playing the BS Galactica mod, have never been much involved in the FL RP world (though I have rp'ed elsewhere). I look forward to seeing you all in space and enjoying what I hope will be some good rp'ing and good friendships in Discovery.

warm wishes to all during the holidays and in the new year.

Interfector
Well then welcome and pull up a chair and stay for eternity!
Welcome to the lovely daytime soap opera known as Discovery. popcorn?
Welcome aboard :D
heyhey welcome around ^^
Hai.
welcome buddddy!
(i dont know him)
have a good time out and space and dont forget to earn lots of money so I...i meen you! can take...i meen get lots of stuff......hehehe...ya....
*everyone stares at death.runner*
heh heh....ill just be leaving!
Hey hey welcome mate..Hope you have fun here..Become a solid player here, and don't be afraid to ask for advice. And when you get your disco legs, I suggest finding a suitable faction to join..Look around, there's lots of good ones. I just ask that you position yourself in the taus, be it on our or the Outcast side;), doesn't really matter, as long as there's RP, conflicts, and fun to be had..
Hello, and welcome. You've walked into a big server, and you may be wondering what to do. You might try making a freelancer or Merc and exploring and creating a story about your character. You could also jump strait in by joining one of our many factions. Look around the recruitment thread and see if there's one that fits you.

PM me with questions or if you need advice, or PM somebody with allot of post, they generally know what they're doing.