Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Member Sanctioned: Foxglove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.2 Disconnecting in space to avoid interaction. If accidental, post here as soon as possible
3.1 Swearing and insulting outside of Roleplay, or excessive swearing/insulting inRP
3.8 Cheating

Consequences:

(02-05-2017, 08:40 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Core|Cordelia,Lyell
Time: Just now
Reason: DC when exiting the JH. Won't rejoin the fight.
Quote:[quote]Line 272906: [05.02.2017 19:36:37] NOTICE: Swearing tempban on Core|Cordelia,Lyell (XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX) reason='dick'

We were slightly surprised.
Your SRP character Marie.Mercier has been revoked.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I guess I deserved that. Won't happen again.
(02-05-2017, 11:21 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. It's common practice to do when out of the fight to log something else. Still, okay. The SRP didn't fit anymore, too, since the character was booted from the Oracles.

Noted.
Please enjoy your break from the server until we figure out what to do with you.
I guess I deserved that one as well. I should take a break.
Do so.
As Core leader, that's certainly not what I expected from a Core| member.
Evidence is pretty straight forward.
I am disappointed and I apologize on behalf of the faction.
Sorry, guys.
As mentioned in our talk on Skype, please post here once you have your RL sorted out and have de-stressed yourself and you will be unbanned.
Your access to the server has been restored. Consider this as a warning. Further actions like this will result in a break from the community.
Your SRPs will remain frozen for the time being. We will vote on them later.
If I may, I kindly ask that the character Marie.Mercier to be moved to Malta and the SRP ID as well as everything related to the request to be removed from it. The SRP can then be archived.