Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Bastilled: Le_Tueur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Le_Tueur has been bastilled for:

Quote:3.6 Attacking without Roleplay. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.

Consequences: Ship put in Bastille.

It seems you like to abuse the Maquis ID.
Multiple reports about you in matter of days, all regarding the same thing. Please do clarify yourself.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Well hello there... i'm curious wat is the problem here * Attacking without Roleplay* or *Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities*.
Because i know i was role playing and giving engagement notice but to be honest i did not count to ten before i was opening fire and i was not instakiling anyone i have screens... so yeah you tell me ?
Also i would like to see evidence about these acusations and admin explanation how did i abused the maquise ID i simply did wat was writen in the ID that's all...
PM sent

Bare in mind that this is a RP server, meaning you should give your opponent a chance to respond and going "Engagabung... booom... trass.... the enemy ship !!!" doesn't help your case either.
The time between your second line and the kill are 14 seconds, however, you need to give your enemy at least 10 seconds to react, which would indicate that you killed an armored train in 4 seconds and that is highly unlikely.
This isn't a sanction however, your ship is in Bastille so we get your attention so we can avoid situations like this in the future.
Ok peps i tryed to play a real terorist to make things more realistic nothing else... Next time i'l give them more time to react and such i whont be online for some time cause i'm going for a trip so i whont be able to do the posting here... so if you please release my deadly bomber from the prison i'l pay atention on my next encounters as a Maqui to give people more time to react and role play litle more ofcourse....

merci beaucoup !
May I participate? I hope so.
I and one more [C]- guy saw that Maquis in T-29. To be honest, he is proficient fighter pilot, but man - he shot EVERYONE. Only in 5-7 minutes he killed two guys, CR dude, who was ALLY of Maquis, and SCRA one, who weren't hostile. I think, that this guy just want to pewpewpewpewwep everyone in sights, not have fun - ruin it.
You know, I'm just a witness, but maybe permit him to stay only in Conn?
Your ship is now free.

(02-10-2017, 07:54 PM)Scituzer Wrote: [ -> ]May I participate? I hope so.
I and one more [C]- guy saw that Maquis in T-29. To be honest, he is proficient fighter pilot, but man - he shot EVERYONE. Only in 5-7 minutes he killed two guys, CR dude, who was ALLY of Maquis, and SCRA one, who weren't hostile. I think, that this guy just want to pewpewpewpewwep everyone in sights, not have fun - ruin it.

No, you should not participate. Unless, this sanction involves you (read the green text in the first post).
(02-10-2017, 07:54 PM)Scituzer Wrote: [ -> ]May I participate? I hope so.

You can't contain a wild beast in a wastelands of Connecticut my bomber is made to make people eat snacks the very name of it translated from french is "Killer" my oponents had the same chances to kill me as i had for them. If they killed me they would have fun and nobody would complain on anything but since they ended as a blue msg i had fun and yeah complainment started.
But never the less next time i shall give them more time to escape from my gallic deamon and i'l give cargo vessels extra time to save their buts from the rage of Maquis.
See ya all soon in space.

Tnks admins.