Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Free info: Detailed knowledge on the 8-Tech (and more!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The text listed below is an edited excerpt of written documented information of and not limited to what really are the technologies.

Also keep in mind that you have to be patient in understanding why I state it like this. I hope you will all understand with the intent of implicating
the real matter of the fact with "fake" misrepresentations of Discovery GC and Server inquiries - and how they show up in-game.

MATERIAL:
- Described in the image that is in this package which provides a layout of what specifically
and what material is to the universe we know today.
- Material both Temporary and Eternal both are the same kind of matter. EXCEPTIONS;
Temporary material is created not "apparant" or rather to say Temporary material must be
created by (without of substance or approach on another surface) a MatCen, or commonly known
as a Materialization Center. A machine which using energy makes matter. AKA Material.
- Eternal material is only available to "self propagation" or known as self-materialization.
Where material has an on-board MatCen.
LEVITATION:
- An instance of what is formed as "floating" or "passive processesion". Levitation can be very
misunderstood for magnetic or ion drives where air passes through a device to make it "float".
BUT... that's not what levitation is. Levitation manipulates it's center of gravity to "pull" or
"push" it's mass into a direction. Where it truly floats off of the ground.
SHIELDING:
- Energy wrapped into a specific shape where particles then take the shape of that
form (waves included) which create a barrier.
- Shielding can effect or harness resonance scan systems in which can allow or forbid
certain objects (or people) to enter it's wake.
HOLOGRAPHICS:
- Projections of light mass in an instance which light is weightless or suspended into a pattern
to make up a 2D or 3D image and/or moving objective path.
ENERGY WEAPONS:
- Energy bottled up into a phishing wave/particle substance in-turn shift into a projectile (or
projection) to inflict damage upon a target.
ARTIFICIAL NUCLEAR FUSION [anuetronic nuclear fusion]
- Condensed particles which are thrown into a collection of mass and energy as compression and
expansion to either generate "Hot" or "Cold" nuclear fusion.
- Note that nuclear fusion is Tritium and Deuterium fusing under immense pressure to create
a Helium atom with a spare Neutron.
- This is achieved through zero-point energy.
TELEPORTATION:
- Space-time diffusion to attain a quantum shift of transportation.
- The process for the ship is a 4 second in/out encapsulation sequence that enables a space
distortion to proceed that which is being transported.
CLOAKING:
- The instantaneous process which an object is rendered invisible.
- For which is a intra-gravity distortion to reflect light and EM wavelengths around the ship.

This is the 8-TECH description. Now I talk about the "joint" technologies that aid the craft and the AI:

Aerodynamic Intake Chambering (aka atomizer):
This is the beginning of the zero-point energy transmutation of particles entering the engine
manifold. Once this process starts the cumulative particle density exerted in the engines
would provide sufficient fuel for the zero point energy aneutronic fusion collider to take place.
Doing so, will initiate nuclear fusion and power the engines and ultimately the entire ship. The
AI will do so in a indirect approach; the craft's AI will impose a charged 'cold' fusion reaction
when released from the ship and gather background radiation to power the little robot.

Transformation:
Known to many as a disturbingly way to creep someone out, known less as a way to interchange
weaponsystems from one weapon to another. A Laser Cannon system can instatainously change from
a Laser Cannon system to a Vauss Cannon system. And vise versa. Or with some other systems.

Zero-Point Energy:
In the entirety, Zero-Point Energy would and is a sustainable way to make sure power is never lost or
cut short. Only two forms of this way of generating power is feasable; one, ionic conduction, or two,
as stated previously - nuclear fusion.

Ion Engine:
An old concept to a new beginning, a single ion thruster makes the little AI go forward with quite a push.
Which is directly powered by it's cold fusion powerplant.

Berlylium-Titanium Composite Radio/Thermo-retardant Shielding:
Gives protection from wear on the ship when in complete direct sunlight, the shielding coating also acts as
a nice finish to the ship.

IR-White Laser Spotlight:
This highly powerful laser directs it's IR beam through two terminating cores which cycle back to the ship
as power - which on the otherhand the mirror on the other side emits the light from the tube and focuses
it as a spotlight.

Artificial Intelligience [ Camera, Proccessing Quantum Core, & Datacore Matrix Composite Infastructure]:
The camera is made out of a bulletproof consistancy with sensitive nanite optical devices, and the quantum compute core that make up half of it's
total intelligence structrial integrity, which is coupled a fast small complete instructional relaps
crystal cube matrix.

Numatic Seal Cockpit Manifold Integrated Motor & Chasis:

AND (last but not least... 'RURP'... or better known as Reasoniance Ultrasonic Resolution Priming): Which is a shielding IFF system and maintenance derivative.

Ionic and O2 filtration system that cycles CO2 into O2 again. (commonly known as Ozone)

THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OTHER THINGS NOT DISCO.

Know that this applies and is the essence of what these technologies are broken up to be.
What the hell did I read?
You've read the bear bones of what makes up the "SciFi" tech of many technologies like what Disco Freelancer (Freelancer as whole as in Game...) uses and what they need to fix to make it balanced and make it understood that this is how you distinguish from nonsense.
I did not understood it. I called for my friend, he is a professor in university. Forums, this is Doctor Piggnister. What do you think about this post, professor?

*looks at how many years Blackvertigo1 has been connected to this community...*

You should just shut up and sit down if you can't read two feet infront of you.
Okay.
(02-10-2017, 08:23 PM)Blackvertigo1 Wrote: [ -> ]*looks at how many years Blackvertigo1 has been connected to this community...*

I gotta say, I learned a few things in here that I might actually be able to use man, so actually thank you Vertigo. I won't lie, I've never been really good with technology at all, even the most basics sometimes but I can actually see this list being rather useful and personally (if you don't mind I hope) I could actually use a few tips from the list to maybe form a few ideas for RP Smile
now you reminded me as to why I hate you (not literally hate-hate) and your posts on the forums so many years ago lmao

(lacks formatting, context, and is literally mumbo-jumbo)
(02-10-2017, 08:23 PM)Blackvertigo1 Wrote: [ -> ]*looks at how many years Blackvertigo1 has been connected to this community...*

Hey, don't be negative. Why to accent on "im oldfag you are newfag"? There is pretty useful information in post, but it is very "higgledy-piggledy" and needs time to be understood.
(02-10-2017, 08:26 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]

I gotta say, I learned a few things in here that I might actually be able to use man, so actually thank you Vertigo. I won't lie, I've never been really good with technology at all, even the most basics sometimes but I can actually see this list being rather useful and personally (if you don't mind I hope) I could actually use a few tips from the list to maybe form a few ideas for RP Smile

I'm sorry Discovery the way I've acted over the years. I could not stress enough how and what you'd be dealing with if you failed to fall understand something you did not understand completely or have yourselves. But know I realize I've just been guarding it from you because I was afraid that if you did not know the truth I would fail to warn you completely about what might happen, not what I could do myself, but as a civilization understanding something not native even to this Universe. So I hope you will understand me when I say these things among the years I am part of this community. Which I've silently looked care of it as far as my own concerns for the well-being, fairness, and stabilization of this mod.

So in turn I hope you all understand where and what I'm getting at. I wish I could undo certain things but the life I live does not come with empathy; no, not even remorse, for what I attempt to guard with all my muster and wisdom is a power that is mistakenly bloody. But, seeing past that I just wish I can have peace on this subject.

Regards. Blackvertigo1.
Pages: 1 2